Sam

A/N: Exact same scene as previous chapter just in Sam's POV and his thoughts. Pure smut ahead, if you don't wish to read just skip this it won't affect storyline

I stayed by mommy's side the whole afternoon while she finished her work before she finally turned to me fully "how are you feeling love?" I had fully went into pet space and I just barked back "arf"
"Oh do I have my little pet? Does my pet want to play?" She asked me seductively making me instantly hard. I nodded excitedly. She stood up from her chair I went to follow her actions before she pushed me back down "Crawl pet" so I happily crawled behind her ready to play with mommy.

As soon as we entered her room I was grabbed by my throat and pushed onto the wall. This combined with her earlier sentence has me leaking.
"I can smell your arousal pet" Mommy whispered seductively in my ear
"I don't know what you mean, I'm not aroused" I badly lied and she  just smirked while pushing me further against the wall
"Tsk tsk tsk" She ran her hand down my chest sending shivers down my spine "I'm going to fuck you until you can't walk at all" mommy said matter of factly making me weak in the knees and wanted that so bad I couldn't help but beg.
"Y-yes please mommy, make me a mindless toy for your pleasure" I whimpered. She smirked at me and then I felt her sweet lips on mine kissing me passionately.
"Now my little fuck toy" She throws me onto the bed and I land on my back "it's time for me to make you unable to walk, STRIP!"
I strip off everything and just stood there under the intense eyes of Janine Midnight.
"Oh fuck me" she says and gripped my waist pulling me flush to her chest kissing my neck and leaving hickeys. I start to look around the room and my breath hitches. There's a strap on and lube placed on the bedside table. Mommy bring me out of my daze by whispering in my ear "I'm gonna fuck that pretty ass of yours" She slapped my bottom 'it's so not fair mommy can cuss but I can't' then she throws him on the bed on putting on the strap on.

She push my legs to the side leaving my hole completely exposed to her. I felt something cold touch my bottom and then mommy inserts one finger into my hole "Relax baby" she whispered and slowly moved her finger in and out. I relax and give into the pleasure, "can I add another finger?" Mommy asks me and that's all I want so I beg "P-please mommy" I moaned out so she added another finger. She separated her fingers stretching me out. "Mommy please! I want your cock please fuck me mommy!" I screamed in pleasure
"Okay baby as you wish" She teases my entrance. I whimper "mommy pleaseee"  then she thrust into me earning a moan with every thrust.
"Rub your cock for me puppy" I obliged instantly whimpering and moaning.

She pushed the strap on into me then took it off leaving it inside me. She climbed on top of me teasing my tip with her core.
"P-please" is all I could manage.
Mommy eased herself down onto my cock and moaned in pleasure. She started bouncing up and down moaning in pleasure.
"M-mommy can I cum please can I cum??" I begged
"Hold it" she commanded
"Please please please mommy" I croaked out
She leaned down and started kissing me
"Cum with me baby, cum with mommy" we both screamed out on pleasure as the orgasm racked through my body.

I was still laying there stunned when I feel mommy climb off of me "come on baby let's get you cleaned up" I started to get up on my I own but my legs were jelly but mommy caught me before I fell. Before we could move I wrapped her in a hug. I had never hugged her this tightly or.... sincerely.
"what was that for?" She sounded shocked
I looked up at her "cuz I wanted to" I said so sweetly.
Mommy giggles and hugged me tighter and kissed my forehead 'I love this... I love mommy'