Janine

I was so at peace cuddling my baby but something felt... off like there's something missing but I couldn't figure it out. My wolf has been stirring for hours and I can't get any rest. 'Alpha, rogue attack at the east border' one of the warrior mind links me
'Handle it.' I snipped. They never call me for rogues they just capture them and take them to the cellars and we question them later.
'This one is.... different. He's really small and not fighting us. He's actually hiding in a log and no one can get to him. He's so small he resembles a child but smells of adult. He's terrified and won't come out. We need the alpha tone to make him come out' He says. I huff and start to climb out of bed 'I'll be there in 5 leave him alone. No one touches him.' I throw on some clothes and head out.

I get to the east border and my wolf starts jumping around in my head speaking so fast I can barely understand her. I find the warrior that linked me "Where is he?" before the warrior can answer I hear a little whimper come from the log. I walk towards it 'okay I'll start out sweet' "Can you come out? No one will hurt you we just want to help." I bend down to look into the log when I see the beautiful little pup. My wolf is clawing at my brain so I let her in and I almost fall back at the scent "mate" my wolf says. 'Wait? Mate? We already have mate!' I say to my wolf
She replies 'second mate'
I was stunned the moon goddess gave me two mates?! That's so rare but I couldn't be happier. I'm brought out of my thoughts when I'm tackled and feel something wet and long run across my face. I laugh at the sensation enjoying it but, like everything, the moment is ruined when I yelp. My eyes pop open and see my warrior pinning the poor thing to the ground by his throat. The poor puppy looks terrified he's clawing at the warriors hand around his throat obviously uncomfortable. I stand up enraged and growl loudly sending everyone into submission. I walk over and pick up the little pup petting him. I hear the warrior groan and my attention to the warrior I placed the pup down and rushed my warrior "YOU DARE HARM WHAT IS MINE?" I punch him hearing a crack "I SWEAR I WILL KILL YOU" all I see is red and I growl in anger and start attacking the warrior.

"Mommy" I hear a little voice say and then I feel the sparks run through my back. I look back and see Sam looking at me with concern. I start looking around, I see the terrified pup and my warrior who's almost dead. I instantly regret it but I can't show it. "Take him to the pack hospital. Let this be a lesson to anyone who tries to harm what's mine" I turn on my heels and start walking towards the puppy, I go to pick him up but he scoots away. My heart tears. Sam comes up to him and lifts him up carrying him behind me. 'At least he trusts Sam' I thought. Eventually he'll trust me, I just have to get to know my little puppy.