James

"C'mon James we have to go, we can't stop" my brother Alexander, Alex for short, tells me for the 100th time. "We have been traveling for a week with no food, we need to stop." I retorted. He sighs clearly annoyed "Our pack was just killed by rogues, we are the only survivors, we are omegas, those rogues are coming for us, if we stop they will find us and they will-" Alex is cut off by a twig snapping behind us. We stand back to back to cover all angles only to find we are semi surrounded but the ones hunting us. We hear slow clapping approaching so we both turn and face the sound "Please keep going, tell him what we will do to you. I love the smell of your fear" the rogue leader snarls at us. My brother Alex has always been more courageous than me so he decided to do the stupidest thing ever "Leave us alone. We are omegas. We are no good to you." he tries to be intimating but fails and the rogue leader laughs then looks at us with pure evil in his eyes "You're good for breeding. Get them!" We took off running to escape the rogues but we weren't paying attention to entering another packs land and the rogue pack followed us. We were nearing what looked like a pack house which is how we realized we had fucked up big time but we were so scared we kept running. Until we were both tackled to the ground and our necks bit into to submit which we did no problem. The large wolf looked at us confused but then shoved us with his head into a tree meaning to say "Stay" so we stayed and watched these pack warriors destroy the rogue pack. The same wolf approached us before changing back into human form and demanding us to shift using his warrior voice which no omega can ignore so we shifted and tried to hide our private areas, then we waited with this huge wolf staring us down. Alex of course being Alex wants to defy this huge guy which by the way could break us in half like a twig that is why he is a slave/brat/pet and I am a little/pet. Oh yea I forgot to tell you were into BDSM well like the whole werewolf community is actually so it's not abnormal, it is however abnormal to be twins and have different kinks, I am clearly everyone is different but we're omegas and submissive we should have the same kinks but we don't I like pet cages, collars, leashes, pull ups and baby bottles. He likes collars, whips, chastity cages and purposefully getting in trouble. I mean we both have the pet aspect clearly but it's odd and I'm rambling aren't I? Sorry I ramble when I'm scared I just *sniff* what's that smell?! Cookies?! It smells safe, safe? Is that a scent, idk! But it smells like heaven I feel my body moving from the tree towards the smell before I am abruptly pushed and pinned to the ground bringing me back to reality in which I am a rogue trespassing on another packs land. I can't be distracted right now I need to focus so I don't die so back to reality.

Being pinned under this guy really suck especially when I just want to run to that smell, the smell gets stronger and stronger until finally a beautiful women is staring down at us but not in disgust in curiosity and care. A whine involuntarily leaves my mouth wanting mo— whoa! I really almost called her mommy what the heck is happening to me anyways wanting to go to the beautiful wolf. Then she speaks "Get off of them, bring them to my room for questions" before anyone can respond she's gone. The giant weight is lifted off of us and we are manhandled towards the pack house.

⚠️Trigger Warning - Attempted sexual assault⚠️

The guards hands start to roam uncomfortably down to my ass and squeezes I try not to react but fail when he does it again harder and more painfully a whimper leaves my lips. The guard leans forward enough to whisper in my ear "Keep whining pup I love it, you'll sound even better with my cock deep inside you" I squirm uncomfortable "Please just leave me alone" I say quietly barely above a whisper. "Did you talk back to me? You worthless rogue and an omega pathetic creatures! I'm going to have fun breaking you before the alpha gets all the fun. Rogues who go to her room never come out. Death is certain. So I can't let this fine thing" he squeezes my cock "be killed before I use it. Now can I? So listen here you piece of shit" he pulls me close to his face so I can smell his retched breath and uses his warrior voice "be quiet and take it like the whore you are" and of course no omega can fight the command. I look over to my brother for help but he is having the same problem I am. So we are both dragged to our doom, we are thrown into the same cage and both warriors walk in. Using their warrior voice they command use to shift into our wolves and we tried to fight it but it was no use. They can't breed us in our wolf form so they command us to shift and we are smaller in our wolf form! They both snicker and begin insulting our size my brother tries to nip and snap but to no avail so we give into our date until the whole house shook with a terrifying growl and the door slams open and the same woman from before looks at me and my brother and said one simple ward that changed everything, "Mine!"