Sam

4 months later
"MOMMMYYYYY" I yelled from the living room and heard heavy footsteps
"WHAT BABY? WHATS WRONG?!" Mommy came down stairs panicked. I snickered and looked at Daisy "told ya!" I looked at Daisy sticking out my tongue. "Nu uh, Daddy is faster, watch. DADDDYYYY!" Daisy shrieked and we heard slow footsteps coming down the stairs "I swear if this is another one of your competitions on who is quicker I will turn your ass red baby girl" Trevor said grumpily. "Uh oh" Daisy took off running and hiding and I giggled. My giggly came to quick halt when I looked at mommy who look very VERY mad. "My. Office. Now. Collar. Leash. Pull up." before she stormed off towards her office. I gulped and went to get what I was told before going to her office and softly knocking not waiting for an answer and walking in. She doesn't even look up from her paperwork "Kneel" and she points next to her on the floor and I quickly kneel next to her handing her what is required. She looked at me put the collar on and connected the leash the tied the leash to her belt loop before pulling my pants down and putting the pull up on "since you want to act like a child I'll treat you like a child" then she placed me back on the ground in a kneeling position and went back to her paperwork. I leaned my head on her legs and she played with my hair occasionally. 'This is supposed to be a punishment?! I'm loving this!' I started purring as she pets my head 'This is pure heaven right now'

I stayed by mommy's side the whole afternoon while she finished her work before she finally turned to me fully "how are you feeling love?" I had fully went into pet space and I just barked back "arf"
"Oh do I have my little pet? Does my pet want to play?" She asked me seductively making me instantly hard. I nodded excitedly. She stood up from her chair I went to follow her actions before she pushed me back down "Crawl pet" so I happily crawled behind her ready to play with mommy.