Janine

A/N: Pure smut ahead, if you don't wish to read just skip this it won't affect storyline

After that whole "who could get there first" fiasco Daisy and Sam pulled I made him stay be my side the whole afternoon while I finished my work. Every so often I'd lean down to pet him just to calm myself down because this paper work was ridiculous; 'rouge invades here' 'come help with rogues' blah blah blah blah. Eventually I just said 'fuck it' because I was ready to play with my baby. I turned my full attention to the little boy kneeling beside me "how are you feeling love?"  "arf" was the only answer I got and my heart exploded??
"Oh do I have my little pet? Does my pet want to play?" I asked him seductively. He nodded excitedly. I stood up from my chair, and my pet tried to follow my actions 'tsk tsk tsk' I pushed him back down onto all fours and looked at him with lust "Crawl pet" and he crawled behind me as we entered my room.

As soon as we entered my room I grabbed his throat yanking him up and pushing him on the wall I can already smell his arousal.
"I can smell your arousal pet" I whispered seductively in his ear
"I don't know what you mean, I'm not aroused" he badly lies and I just smirk while pushing him further against wall
"Tsk tsk tsk" I rub my hand down his chest "I'm going to fuck you until you can't walk at all"
"Y-yes please mommy, make me a mindless toy for your pleasure" he whimpers driving me crazy. I smirk at him and start kissing him passionately savoring his taste 'fuck he taste so good and he's all mine'
"Now my little fuck toy" I throw him onto the bed on his back "it's time for me to make you unable to walk, STRIP!"
Once he strips everything off I just admire him "Oh fuck me" I gripped his waist pulling him flush to my chest kissing his neck and leaving hickeys 'Mine' I growled internally. I feel his head move to look around the room and his breath hitches. I look up to see I'm staring at the strap on and lube placed on the bedside table. I smirk once I realize what he is looking at and whispers in his ear "I'm gonna fuck that pretty ass of yours" I slapped his ass before throwing him on the bed on putting on my strap on.

I push his legs to the side so I can have a good view of his ass. I place lube on my finger then at his entrance. I slowly insert one finger into his tight ass "Relax baby" I slowly move my finger in and out. I feel him relax and give into the pleasure, "can I add another finger?"
"P-please mommy" he moaned out so I added another finger. I separated my fingers to stretch him out. "Mommy please! I want your cock please fuck me mommy!" He screams in pleasure
"Okay baby as you wish" I lube up the strap on and tease his entrance. He whimpers "mommy pleaseee" my mind went blank I thrust into him hearing him moan with every thrust.
"Rub your cock for me puppy" I watch him intensely loving his whimpers and moans. They are intoxicating!

My pleasure took over I pushed the strap on into him then took it off leaving it inside him. I climbed on top of him teasing his tip with my core.
"P-please" is all he could manage so I eased myself down onto his cock and moaned in pleasure. I started bouncing up and down moaning in pleasure.
"M-mommy can I cum please can I cum??"
"Hold it"
"Please please please mommy" he croaks out
I lean down and start kissing him
"Cum with me baby, cum with mommy" we both screamed out on pleasure as the orgasm racked through my body.

After coming down from my high, I climbed off him headed to the bathroom "come one baby let's get you cleaned up" he started to get up on his own but his legs were jelly so I caught him before he fell. Before we could move he wrapped me in a hug. He had never hugged me this tightly or.... sincerely before but naturally I hugged him back but out of shock I ask "what was that for?" He looked at me with those beautiful ocean eyes, his blonde hair tousled making him even more beautiful "cuz I wanted to" he said so sweetly.
I couldn't help but giggle and hug him tighter and kiss his forehead 'my baby boy'