Sam

I'm currently cooking the food for the alphas ball. Just because I can't attend doesn't mean I'm immune to helping as much as I wish I was. I was making the cupcakes when I heard snickering from behind me. I turn to see Brian's mate, the future Luna, Melissa and Josh's mate, the future beta female, Robin. They are almost worse than Josh, Scott and Brian, key word ALMOST.
"Aww look at the little omega making cupcakes like a good little bitch" Robin starts rubbing her hands down my arms making her smell like me. She does this a lot she makes my scent stay on her then she goes to Josh and he smells me and he come to beat me while Robin laughs then they have make up sex to 'get rid of my stench'.
"P-please stop" I tried to step away from her only to run into Melissa doing the same thing. "Where do you think your going omega?" Mellissa says stoping me in my tracks. They both start touching me and making them smell like me then scurry off to there mates. I'm screwed.

A few moments later the house shakes with two powerful growls followed by heavy footsteps. I am then pushed up to the wall by Brian's hand around my throat. "How dare you touch our mates, you worthless omega?!"
"I-I didn't a-alpha I-" I was cut off my punch to my jaw and I heard a crack. "We will teach you a real lesson this time" Josh sneers. Josh drags me out to the training fields where they torture rouges... or me now I guess. I am tied to a post with my back facing the pissed off wolves. Brian grabs a silver spiked whip and cracks it against my back. I scream out in pain and agony. They keep whipping telling me to never touch their mates again, just I am about to black out I hear a powerful growl that makes everyone freeze and then I smelled it, jasmine, lavender and honey. It was so sweet and intoxicating. The last thing I heard before darkness engulfed me was

"MINE!" from a beautiful angelic voice.