Sam

After I blacked out it was the best sleep ever, I felt so calm and relaxed. The smell still lingering in mind. I was startled awake by my door being slammed open 'No one comes in my room! It's my safe area why are they here!?' my panicked thoughts started running wild until the smell hit me and I instantly relaxed until I saw a large male with power radiating off him. I looked to where my sister was hidden only to see the most beautiful girl, I have ever seen crouched next to... my sister!?! 'Oh no! Oh no! She was safe! No!' I ran to my sister jumping in front of her. "G-go a-away. N-no one c-c-comes in here. A-Al-Alpha said. P-pl-please don't hurt her." Tears are streaming down my face as a beg for my sister to be saved I curled into myself eyes closed waiting for the hit, but nothing came. I peeked my eyes up to see the girl and boy staring at us. The boy looked sad at us, while the girl looked ready to kill. "Pack your things. We leave in 10 minutes." Her command was soft and gentle and her telling me what do to made a shiver run down my spine. Before I could say anything, she was gone. Her command was so gentle but left no room for argument, so I started gathering mine and my sisters' things. I won't leave without my sister.

After I grabbed Charlesand the few clothes, we both have I was done. I cautiously walked out my doorto be met by the same boy in my room earlier giving me a cheesy smile. "Righton time! My name is Jackson beta of the Midnight pack!" He said way too chipper."We better get going." He started to walk away, and I followed silently holdingmy sister's hand. Beta Jackson turned and saw us both walking and said "Justyou dude. Alpha didn't say her." Referring to my sister. I shook my head no. "Ic-can't l-leave h-her" I mustered all the dominance I had "She goes, or I don't....please". He looked at me before saying "Alright come on". We followed himdownstairs to a large SUV he told us to get in, so we climbed in and waited