Janine

"G-go a-away. N-no one c-c-comes in here. A-Al-Alpha said. P-pl-please don't hurt her." My mate says through tears curling into himself, eyes closed seeming to be expecting something. I just stared at my mate. I was ready to kill this entire pack for hurting my baby. He slowly peeked up to look at Jackson and me. My mate looked terrified yet confused. I knew I didn't look the happiest, but I couldn't contain it anymore I was going to ruin this pack. I lightened my voice as much as I good, so I don't scare my baby "Pack your things. We leave in 10 minutes." was all I said before walking out headed straight for the alpha's office. Once I reached the huge mahogany door, I didn't even knock I stormed in ready to see heads roll "YOU ARROGANT REPUGNENT MAN! YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE ALPHA!" and I slapped him. He looked back at me with fear evident in his eyes "A-alpha Janine w-we can discuss this civilly" he stuttered out. "Civilly? What was civil about beating my mate? What was civil about breaking him down? What was civil about keeping him locked in the attic? What civil about treating him like a rogue?" my eyes flashed red my wolf fighting to come to the surface. "You have two options Richard. Option one I bring down your pack single handedly leaving no one to argue when I become alpha and move them all to my pack lands leaving your lands to rot and no one will remember the bloodmoon pack. Option two me, your son and the other dim wit on the training fields I kick their ass and every omega comes to my pack. Pick one." He looked at me totally stunned and terrified "t-two" he squeaks out. "Good choice, tell them to be on the field now." I began walking to the field and see two cocky wolves thinking they have me beat.

After 10 minutes both wolves were knocked unconscious beaten black and blue, and I don't have a scratch. I look around to the crowd than has gathered "Every omega, male or female, in this pack will be transferred to my pack. Its high time the leaders of this pack learn to take care of themselves." With that I walked off the grounds headed to the SUV. I climbed in and saw my mate and his sister already waiting. I looked at my beta "Jackson, make sure my command is respected and no one is hurt during the process. Tier 2 warriors are already on their way." Jackson climbed out of the SUV following my command perfectly. "A-alpha" I stopped him before he continues "Janine, Jan or Mommy" I said the last name while winking "You are my mate we are equals." He nods and starts again "J-janine I w-won't go w-without m-my s-s-sister." He said trying to be firm which is honestly adorable. I smiled at him before telling my driver "Home. Now." and the car began moving.