Janine

Okay yall win, here's an update

2 weeks later

I still have yet to find my mate, I don't believe the witch. No matter what if a witch dies any spell or curse they placed dies with them. I was starting to get agitated. Being an alpha means I long for my mate more than other wolves and if I go too long without them, I might go feral. So here I am at a mating ball. These are simply galas with big poofy dresses and finding your mate. I don't wear poofy dresses. I'm dominant after all. I slip into the large ballroom, commanding attention with every step all eyes turn to look at me. My black ball gown hugs my curves, accentuating my confidence. The fitted bodice exudes elegance, while the flowing skirt cascades behind me like a midnight waterfall. With each stride, I feel empowered, exuding an air of authority that captivates those around me. The intensity in my gaze matches the dark allure of the gown, leaving no doubt about my dominance. I am a force to be reckoned with, a powerful woman in control, and my attire reflects the strength within. I smell lower ranked wolves fear exuding from their body. All attention is diverted when one of my warriors (oh yea this stupid ball is on MY territory) yells "ROUGES!" and chaos ensues. I calming make my way to the warrior who bellowed and followed him as we went towards the border line. Upon arriving I was struck with a sweet smell, not addicting like a mate smell but something sweet and calming, like grandmas cookies.
In the dim moonlight, two submissive male wolves, now in human form, cower on the forest floor, visibly frightened by the imposing male warrior wolf standing over them. Their fear is palpable, and their bodies tremble as they try to shrink away from the warrior's dominating presence. The first submissive male seems visibly shaken, his wide eyes darting anxiously as he gazes up at the warrior. He clutches the earth beneath him, as if seeking safety in the ground itself. His body language is filled with vulnerability, hunching his shoulders and curling into himself to make himself appear smaller. The second submissive male shows signs of submission, too, but with a glimmer of defiance in his eyes. Nevertheless, he's overpowered and visibly overwhelmed by the warrior's strength and authority. He tries to put on a brave front, but his trembling hands betray his fear. The male warrior wolf, in stark contrast, exudes dominance and confidence. His eyes lock onto the submissive males, pinning them with an unwavering intensity. His powerful stance and imposing presence leave no room for doubt—his authority is unquestionable. He asserts his dominance by holding the submissive males in place, ensuring they understand their place beneath him. In this tense scene, the submissive males are caught in the grip of fear, unable to escape the warrior's authority. The atmosphere is thick with tension, as they are acutely aware of the consequences of challenging the might of the dominant male wolf. I stride forward meeting the soft forest floor with purpose. As the female alpha, I can sense the tension in the air, and I know it's my duty to intervene. The sight of the two submissive male wolves, trembling in fear, tugs at my heartstrings, and I can't stand to see them so distressed. My commanding demeanor takes over, and I exude an air of authority as I approach the scene. I see the wide eyes of the first submissive male, his vulnerability clear as day. I also catch a glimmer of defiance in the second submissive male, but it's overshadowed by the overwhelming fear in his trembling hands. I can feel the odd pull towards both of them, a unique connection that goes beyond the usual dynamics of dominance and submission. My strength and grace seem to captivate them, and they seem drawn to my magnetic presence. It's as if they recognize that I hold the key to alleviating their fear and offering them a sense of security. As I intervene, my approach is one of understanding and empathy. I know that force isn't the answer here; instead, I must use my natural charisma and authority to quell the tension. I want to show them that they can trust me and that I am here to protect and guide them. My appearance seems to balance the power dynamics in the group. The overwhelming dominance of the male warrior wolf is eased, and the submissive males visibly relax as they recognize me as the pack's leader. My presence acts as a soothing balm, giving them a moment of respite from their fears. In this moment, I see a mix of emotions in the eyes of the two submissive males. Fear, relief, and an odd pull towards me, all woven together in a complex tapestry. I'm humbled by the impact I have on them and the potential influence I can wield over their hearts and minds. As the moonlight bathes the scene, the dynamics among us shift. The allure of my enigmatic charm draws the submissive wolves closer to me, sparking an undeniable curiosity within them. The complexities of the situation unfold, and I find myself torn between fulfilling my role as the female alpha and exploring this unusual connection with the two submissive wolves. In this moonlit clearing, my presence holds a delicate balance, both soothing and intriguing, leaving all of us uncertain of what lies ahead. But I am determined to be the leader they need, the one who can ease their fears and guide them through the darkness.