Chapter 3. Old relationships

*Hours go by*
* knock, knock *
" Hey Y/N! You ready to do some homework!" Robin says making both of us laugh. " Yeah, come on in" You both go to your room and sit on the bed to do homework.
*2 hours go by*
"Thanks for the help." " No problem, I'm always here." "Hey y/n?" "Yeah?" "Do you still have that special bag?" " Oh yeah, I still have it. Why, do you want some?" " If you don't mind, I kinda have a lot on my mind." You go grab a bag full of weed from behind one of your posters in the wall. You both smoke one each. "Hey y/n..." "Yeah Robin?" "You know I still have feels for you, like a lot of feels.." "Really..?" You both look at each other.. she puts her hands on your face and your lips meet. This small kiss begins to become much more. " Robin..wait" "What?" "I can't do this.." " Really Y/N?" "I'm sorry" " You know I thought we had a connection again and maybe start up a old thing again but nope! Just like the last time!" " ROBIN WAIT!!" She walks out...
* I'm so stupid, I had one chance and I blew it. IM SO STUPID!!! Ahhh!!" To get out your anger you get in the shower. * Eddie...Eddie...Eddie* While in the shower all you can think about is Eddie from next door... You look through your bathroom window, to see your neighbor (Eddie) playing his guitar. *Damn...He's kinda of hot....*