Chapter 18. The battle begins...

Everyone gets back into the R.V...
"Hey...Y/N.?" Eddie asks you as you both sit down... "Yeah?" "Have you ever thought about starting a family...." "I mean it's.. come to my mind before. Why?.." He looks at you and smiles... " I think I wanna start a family with you..." You turn red in the face and smile...

*That's so cute...but if we make it out...we'll probably go to jail...*

"Well this is our first stop...Remember the plan..." Steve says to Max and Lucas...then looking at Erica... "Please be safe..." You hug Max..."Hey Lucas...keep her safe.." You walk back into the R.V... "She's going to be okay..." Eddie says comforting you... "I know.."

Steve drives the R.V to Eddie's trailer... "Well...here we go again.." you say to yourself... Everyone starts to bring their things into the trailer... You grab your sword and shield... Eddie hugs you and then climbs the rope back to the upside down.... Then you follow...

You fall down on the bed... Eddie helps you up... "You okay?" "Fine..." you say grabbing his hand.. Eddie goes to get his guitar...

You hold on to your necklace that's around your neck

You hold on to your necklace that's around your neck.. "Please let this work out..." you say to yourself. You all go outside... "So, we know the plan... good luck" Steve says... "Good luck..." Eddie says... "Hey Y/N..?" "Yeah Robin?" "I'm sorry..." She says walking away... You look at Eddie confused... "Well this is it...time to be heroes.." you say looking at Dustin and Eddie again... "We're far from heroes.." Eddie replies.

You, Eddie, and Dustin start putting boards over the windows and doors.. "Well that's all of the windows.." Dustin says looking at you and Eddie... "It's time.." Eddie says

You all go to the top of his trailer...You sit next to Dustin and hold on to him... Eddie comes over and kisses your forehead... then goes to the middle of the trailer..."Y/N this is for you..." (He starts to play Master of puppets) You and Dustin start rocking out to it..

"20...19...18...17..16...15....14...13..12...11..10!!!"
Dustin yells out at Eddie...