Chapter 11. Lovers Lake

*Still Eddie's POV:"
"Yes Henderson... We have been getting closer.." "So are you guys dating??" He says with a giggle and a smile... " Wow, you are a child huh.. Yes we're dating..Happy?" Dustin smiles... " I'm sorry dating?!?" Max interrupts... " Your dating my sister, and you guys just met???" "Oh crap..." Eddie says under his breath...

*Back to Y/N POV:*

"So Steve... What's new??" You ask nicely.. 
"We're still sleeping with random people like normal..." you both laugh "How's Robin been after that night..." " Well to be honest with you not so good, she really did have lots of feelings for you.." " I didn't mean to.." " I know, I know Y/N.."

*You all make it to the lake..*

"Well we're here..." Steve says out loud... Eddie starts helping people into the boat... "Y/N..you should probably stay here.." Eddie says in a loving voice.. " You're crazy to think I'm going to pass up a opportunity like this..." You say back with an attitude, and get in the boat.. "Whoa whoa whoa, where do you think your going?!?" Eddie says to Dustin.. "To the watergate with you guys duh.." "Sorry kid..." Eddie says while the boat starts moving away "LOVE YOU MAX!!" You yell out to your sister...

"Well here it is..." Eddie says looking down into the water then looking back at you..
"Steve what are you doing?!" Robin asks.. "Well one of us has to go down there..and well it has to be me alright, no complaints." he says while taking his shoes off.. "Hey I'm not complaining, I do not want to go down there" Eddie says while putting a flashlight into a bag... "Hey...Good luck." Eddie says giving him the bag.. "Thanks.."

*Steve goes in to look and sees the watergate to the upside down..*

"Hey I found someth-" Steve says coming back up from the water... "Whoa.." You all see Steve get pulled back into the water " STEVE?!?" Everyone says in fright.. Nancy with no hesitation goes in after him, then Robin.. "FUCK" You yell out and look at Eddie, and jump in... "GODDAMN, MOTHERFUCKER... Uh this is so stupid...AH SHIT SHIT SHIT-" Eddie dives in too..

* You all make it to the Upside Down, and see Steve getting attacked...*