Chapter 4. The Feeling In The Air

*The Next Morning At School*
"Hey Y/N? Are you okay? I heard what happened with Robin." "Hey Dustin. Yeah I'm fine...How did you know?" " Robin told Steve, and Steve told me.." " Fuck well....hey Dustin, look I'm sorry about not coming to Hellfire.." " It's fine..."
*School Bells Ring*
Walking to class you feel everyone's eyes follow you, they laugh at you. *Damn everyone in the school probably knows by now..*
*Lunch Time*
You go sit with the Hellfire club. " Hey love, you don't look so good" Eddie says sitting next to you. " Yeah, I'm just not in the mood today" "How about you come over my place tonight?" "But what about Friday?" "Why wait?" * Tonight?!? Omg!!*

* Back at home *

"Hey y/n!!! You have a visitor!!" your little sister yells down the hall. "Oh crap I forgot about Eddie..." You run to the door. "Hey love."
" I'm not your love, but hey." " Did you forget about our date.." " Its not a date, we're just hanging out..." "Sure..." you turn a little red in the face. "So what do you want to do?" you ask him while walking over to his place. "I don't know sweetheart?" You watch through the door after him. " Come on in, Don't mind the old man, He's my uncle" " oh okay.. Hello." you say walking by his uncle. You walk into his room to see rock posters everywhere. " Oh shit you listen to them?!?" You point to a poster. "Oh hell yeah I love them." You both go on and on about some rock bands.

"Why bats?" You say looking at his tattoos. " Why not? Hey wanna smoke?" "Sure" You both share a Blunt together. After awhile you both are high as fuck. "Hey I heard about Robin.." "I guess she just wasn't the one for me." "Maybe.." He says agreeing with you, smiling.

You start to feel safe talking to him and start to get butterflies when you're around him. "Hey I'm kinda hungry.." He says walking into his kitchen. " Me too." " Imma make something special just for you." You start to turn red.

After a little while the food smells terrible, so you take over. While you cook he sits on the counter, with his feet dangling and kicking, looking down at his rings. You give him a bowl and you both start eating. "Hey imma go to the bathroom.." You get up and go to the restroom, when you hear a knock on the door. You peek around the corner to see who was at the door. A young cheerleader with blonde hair walks in. * Wait I've seen her before, I think it's that Jason guys girlfriend. But what was she doing here?*

You go to the bathroom, and come out to hear screaming from Eddie. "EDDIE ARE YOU OKAY?!?" "CHRISSY WAKE UP!!" Blood starts to fall down from her body. "EDDIE WHAT HAPPENED?!?" "I-I DON'T K-KNOW" "WE NEED TO LEAVE BEFORE SOMEONE FINDS HER!"