Chapter 6. No time for running

*The Morning After*
"Eddie?" You say as you feel his hands holding on to you, asleep. You quickly and softly get up to go shower.
*knock, knock*

You try to keep quiet as you open the door. "Y/N!" Max runs in to hug you when you open the door. "Hey kiddo.." "I've missed you so much, I was so scared, I thought I lost you!" "Yeah me too..." You both have a long hug. " We have stuff that you may need and some food.." Max says while letting go of you to grab two boxes. Eddie wakes up.. "HENDERSON!" He says running up to Dustin hugging him. Everyone starts to bring in a couple of boxes with yours and Eddie's things, plus some food.

Time goes by and everyone leaves... You go through some of your things to find your favorite song and your Neon Talk... (Wanted dead or alive starts to play) Listening to the song, you look around for some clothes for after the shower.
After finding some clothes you start walking to the bathroom. As you're walking, you see Eddie looking through his stuff and pulling out a bag of rolled up weed..

You continue to walk to the bathroom. You start to close the door and get undressed... You turn on the hot water and it starts to get really steamy.. Eddie knocks on the door "YES?!?" you yell out from the shower. He opens the door,

"Hey love, I don't think we should be alone after what happened last night.." "Umm okay that's fine.." you say turning red... *He does have a point.. It's not safe..* you think to yourself... While you are in the shower he starts to play his guitar. It scares you at first but then you pull your head out from shower to see him playing. *Damn, he's so hot. He must be good with hands....*

 "Ah shit

"Ah shit..." Eddie says as he looks down having spilled Yoo-hoo all over his shirt... You pull out your head to see what happened and you see Eddie taking off his chocolate milk covered shirt... *Fuck....he's ripped* Eddie looks over to see you looking... "You-you can take over the shower if you need?" You say trying to grab a towel next to the shower... "Why should I wait..." he says with a grin... "A-a" you stutter... As he takes of the rest of his clothes..and gets in the shower with you..