Chapter 15. The Plan..

Everyone starts to ask Nancy about what she had seen... but you go into the bathroom... * Fuck.. the pain in my arm is just getting worse..* 

*knock, knock*

"One second!" You yell at the door..
Eddie walks in.. " I said one seco- oh hi.." "Are you okay?" "I mean I could be better..." " Y/n please tell me what happened..." "What happened with what?" "The weird white eye thing, same as Nancy.." " Nothing..." "Y/N TELL ME WHAT YOU SAW!" "MY BROTHER...okay Billy.." You say with tears in your eyes.. " Eddie.. I don't have much time left..." " No..no nothing is going to happen to you.. it can't-" "EDDIE PLEASE! If it's not me then it's Max... I've already lost my brother... I can't lose her too Eddie.." You walk out of the bathroom to go outside and smoke... Eddie follows.. "What if we stopped it from happening?!" Eddie yells at you in front of everyone.. " Eddie please-" " NO... I'm not losing you.." He yells... You walk out... You light the cigarette... and start to remember what Billy said.. * YOUR DIRTY LITTLE SECRET*

"Hey can you come inside please.." Robin comes out and asks... "Be right there.." You blow out the smoke and put out the cigarette.. You walk back in and sit next to Eddie... putting your head on his shoulder... 
"So we know what we're going against... because we have eleven.." Dustin says.. " But El's not here.." You reply.. "No but we know elevens weaknesses and they have the same power...." " So we play fire with fire..." Robin says to the group... " I'm sorry but I'm not going back down there..." Eddie says with a shaken voice.. " I'm down..." you say to the group... You look at Eddie.. "Fine.." "But where can we get the stuff from..." " I know a place" Eddie says... "Come.." Everyone follows Eddie to the table... " The War Zone... I've been there once.. it's huge.. they have everything.."

"So then let's go..." Steve says...  "We're going to need a car or something?" You say with confusion... " I know where we can get one of those too... but it's not really mine.." "Perfect" Nancy says... "Hey red, you got a mask or something?" "Well.." Max runs home to get a Michael Myers mask... and runs back "Here.."