Chapter 23. тнє ρяєѕєит..

You both wake up...
"Y/N!!" Eddie says falling to the ground.. "EDDIE!" You fall to the ground and run to hug him... " I'm sorry, there's a lot to explain and not a lot of tim-." He cuts you off.. " I know everything.." He kisses you... "Eddie... I have to stay here." "WHAT?!" "I know... but if I don't stay here the world is in jeopardy.." "No, no Y/N, I just got you back, you're not leaving me." * In his mind, "Eddie trust me... I can stop him and we can finally have a normal life.." * "Okay.." He says looking at Dustin.. " I love you Munson..." " I love you princess.." " Take care of Max for me.." "I will." He says walking away.. " Eddie wait!" He turns around, you run after him and give him a passionate kiss... * "Remember me.." * He tears up and walks away..

You fly up... "HEY DIP SHIT IM HERE!" "Finally... my queen.." Vecna flies up to your level... "What do you want with me..." "Your powers sweetie.." " Well here I am.."

* He brings you to his lair..*

He chains you up to the wall.. " Wow see just like old times!" He says with a smirk.. "Fuck you!" You yell at him.. He smacks you. " You know this is for your own good.." You look over to the other rocks to see Chrissy and the other victims... You close your eyes * you use one of your powers* They all go back to where they were last seen and were all alive... *In there minds... " Eddie Munson and Y/N Mayfield did nothing..." * They all go back home to their families.. " I see you let our visitors go.." " They did nothing wrong.." " It's fine, I got what I needed.." He gets closer to you and try to rub his finger along your face as you try to avoid him...

*He puts you in another vision..* You wake up in Eddie's bed... you feel Eddie laying on your chest asleep.. You start playing with his hair lightly... "Good morning beautiful.." Eddie says lifting his head.. "Good morning.." You slowly get up and walk to the bathroom... You start to brush your teeth, but then feel sick to your stomach. You run over to the toilet and throw up.. You walk back over to the sink and star at your reflection...

* You pull out of the vision*

You start feeling sick... * You use one of your powers to see what's wrong..*
"I'm pregnant.." you say softly to your self..
"What was that?!" Vecna asks walking over to you.. "I-I'm hungry.." "Hungry?!" He says putting you back into another vision...

You open your eyes to be standing in Eddies kitchen, cooking, with Eddie sitting on the countertop... "It smells great sweetheart..." Eddie says grabbing your face for a kiss, you pull away.. "Here.." you say softly with a smile, putting a spoon full of soup to his lips. " It taste eve-." You cut him off.. "Let me try.." You say as you go in for a kiss.. He turns red.. He grabs your waist and pulls you in, and starts kissing your neck. "Eddie I'm cooking.." "So?" "So.. I don't want to burn down the trailer.." you laugh pulling away and making a bowl for you and Eddie...