Chapter 8. Safe In His Arms

(You start to feel a vision come along....) *"Hey princess" Eddie says holding you in his arms... "Hey" "You know that was my first time and yet it was the worst..." "W-what?!" "You heard me!" You start to back up and run into things.. "Eddie! T-This isn't like you!!" " You're right!! This isn't like me at ALL" You see him start turning into your brother (Billy). "It's your time Y/N... your fight is over.." a voice says...

You start to hear music coming from behind you and see another version of Eddie snuggling you while placing a headset on you. You hear your favorite song... You run towards him...* You wake up to him holding you in his arms, crying. You hold on to him tightly.

"You saved my life! H-how did you know to do that?" You say holding on to him. " Before you came into the bathroom yesterday, Dustin told me to keep an eye out and what to do if it ever happened.." You both sit there crying together, holding each other tightly.

You both walk to the kitchen to get some food and watch a movie... When sitting on the couch together. "You know you could do better in that role.." You say pointing at a guy on the tv. He gets flustered super easily, and starts giggling with a smile.

You both finish the movie and go outside to the boat house. You sit down next to the boat and the lake, watching the water. He sits down next to you and rubs your back. " Eddie?" "Yes princess?" "I don't think I have much time left..." "Why do you say that?" "My visions.." He leans in and gives you a kiss.. "I will never let anything happen to you sweetheart!" You smile, and lean in for another kiss...