Chapter 25. тнє ωιղ

You start shaking... "Make one more move and he's dead.." "Let her go!!" Eddie yells "SHUT IT!" "Let it him go 001, I know you only want me..you already have me..." "I may have you but not your mind.." "You're not getting it.." " We'll see about that.." He lets go of Eddie and walks up to you.. "You give it to me and no one gets hurt.." You roll up your sleeves.. " Come and get it.." Your wings fly out from your back... He runs towards you with the knife... you both end up in the rainbow room... You fly up and grab him with your mind... You grab the knife with your other hand with your mind.. You throw the knife hitting him right in the forehead. You land back on the floor..
*You pull yourself from the vision *

You wake up and pull yourself out of the chains. You fall to the ground, your wings come out. You fly up looking for Vecna... "WHERE ARE YOU, YOU LITTLE BITCH!" Vecna flies up to your level... " You really want to do this.. It's you against the whole upside down.." " I've come this far..." You fly over to him and punch him in the face... He looks back at you.. " That's the best you got?!" He holds out his arm and pushes you with his mind... You fall to the ground... " You're just a weak little girl...You were never one of us.." *You see Eddie's face* You get back up...

" Please, you're just an old crusty man that has daddy issues.." You fly back up, "You're can't do nothing even close to what I can do" You throw up your hands and hold him up to a chokehold... "You're nothing.." You let him go.. You then rip a hole in the middle of his body.. making him fall the the ground.. You fly down next to him. Your fangs start to get longer... you bite into his neck, sucking up all blood left in him... Around you everything starts to fall apart.. you fly back up. You fly back to Eddie's trailer and go through the gate...