Chapter 7. New relationships (18+)

"You know, I've always liked you ever since you moved in.." Eddie says putting his hand on your chin, making you look up to him... You lock lips with him... He starts biting your lip.. And pulls your hips towards him more, and more. Closer and closer.

He starts kissing your neck.. It starts to hurt but you kinda of like it. " Are you comfortable?" He says looking back into your eyes. "Y-Yes.." You say under your breath.. He goes next your ear.. "Wanna take this into the bedroom?" "S-sure" You turn of the the water, as he pulls you up and takes you into the bedroom. He throws you on the bed (but not too hard). He starts spreading your legs and biting your thighs..

  "You know what you're doing..." you say under your breath.. " Well I do what I like, of course you don't like it sweetheart." "N-no, keep going.." He gets closer...he goes in between your legs and you feel as if you were in euphoria...  you moan... * It feels so good....* He starts moving up your body, and so does something else.. * It feels amazing...* " You okay love?" He whispers in your ear...

*An Hour Goes By

*An Hour Goes By...*

You fall asleep on him.... He falls asleep holding you in his arms.

*That Night*

You wake up to Eddie being gone... "Eddie?" You quickly grab the clothes next to you... You look all around for him while you put on the clothes... You find him in the bathroom sitting on the floor... "Eddie are you okay?" "Oh, Y/N...Yeah I'm fine sweetheart... that was just my first time." You sit down next to him.. "It was mine too..."

You both look into each other's eyes and you move his bangs out the way to give him a kiss on his forehead... " How about you play me something on your guitar...?" You ask nicely... He pulls out his guitar from next to him and starts to play.. As he plays you sit on the side on the bathtub, right behind him. As he plays you start to play with his hair, putting it up in a bun.

You both start getting tired again and both head to the bedroom. As you're walking he smacks your ass. You both get in bed and he finally noticed that you were wearing his Hellfire T-shirt. "Where did you get this from?" " Oh I just got it off the floor.." You both smile... then you both fall asleep... He falls asleep on your chest using it as a pillow... You fall asleep with your hand in his hair and the other around him...