Chapter 1. Mayfield

"Y/N GET UP!!! WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE FOR YOU'RE FIRST DAY!!!" yells your annoying little sister from down the hall. As you get up, you look at your alarm clock, " SHIT!" - you tell your self trying to find a decent outfit. Looking around ,you find your tight AC/DC shirt, with your black skirt and some of your favorite black and white converse shoes. On your way out of your room, you quickly grab your light brown sunglasses with the silver outline and your leather jacket.

" IF I COME OUT THERE AND YOUR ASS ISNT IN THE CAR MAX-" You open the truck door with anger, to see your sister waiting for you in the passenger seat, " Well good morning Sleeping Beauty, did the princess have a bad dream?" * (in mind) How would she know?* " Just shut up so I can drive your ass to school." - When pulling out from your trailer you see a tall, curly hair guy looking our way. He smiles while you drive by, but you don't repay him with yours.

" Alright little shit have fun. And hey, talk to your little boy toy, I haven't seen him around since -" she cuts you off, " NO, why should I. After all I've been through all he cares about is stupid basketball!" -as she gets out the truck and leaves. While looking for a parking spot closest to the school, you see the same curly haired guy from your neighborhood , but he dosent seem to see you. As you sit there in your car, you start to feel a vision coming along. * y/n, it's me, you did this to me. That could of been you that died at the mall "fire", but no it had to be me right, good old billy once again ?!? I hope you still feel my pain you asshole * To get rid of this feeling you smoke a Blunt to feel nothing...

* knock, knock* You roll down your window, " Hey y/n!" " Oh sup Dustin!" " Hey I know your new and all to the school, but it be really cool if you could come to hellfire tonight!" " Oh I would love to but-" " Please y/n, there is a DM that's almost better then you.." " Better then me?!? Please it couldn't be." " Well I don't know, but he's pretty good at it.." " Fine, See you then." " Byee!" * Please, he can't be better then me at my own game...* Getting out of your truck you hear the school bells ring * RING, RING* "SHIT!"