Chapter 22. եհҽ ƒմẗ̤υєя

*Eddie's vision / POV*

" EDDIE, EDDIE WE GOT TO GO!" Dustin says trying to pull him up... " I'M NOT LEAVING HER!" Steve, Robin, and Nancy see this.. "Omg.." Robin says in tears.. Steve and Nancy also tear up... They all look up to see a big red cloud.. "EDDIE LETS GO! WE'LL COME BACK FOR HER!!" Everyone helps pulls him up.. "NOO!" Eddie screams while being dragged back... Y/N start floating... Everyone stops to look..

Y/N opens her eyes, and two big demon / vampire wings come out from her back..and she comes back to the ground. "Y/N!!" Eddie runs to her. She turns her head to look at him.. " Y/N?" he says in fear as he looks at her dead white eyes.. She hits him with one of her wings, sending him flying back, hitting the trailer, knocking the breath out of him.

He opens his eyes to Vecna siting on a throne made of red upside down branches... and Y/N sitting on a rock next to him in a long red dress..

- Just like this

- Just like this..

Everyone is tied up on their knees with black bandannas in their mouths, including Eddie.
"Good morning sleepyhead.." Vecna says to Eddie while he brings his head up.. Eddie looks over at Y/N in tears... she looks like she's in pain.. *In his mind- "I'm sorry my love.." Y/N says to him... "H-How are you talking to me.." He replies in fear.. " I have powers Eddie.." "I thought I lost you Y/N..." "I'm sorry... I will always be with you Eddie Munson.."* "Meet my Queen... You all should know her very well.." Vecna says looking at Y/N... Y/N looks up and tries to open her mouth.. "L-Let t-them go!" She says.. Vecna throws up his hand and throws her against a rock column and wraps chains all around her..

*Y/N*

"001..?" She says looking up to him.. "Hello number 12.." He replies putting his hand on your cheek.. You look down from exhaustion.. " Now this is how it's going to work.." he says walking over and pulling another chair out and sitting on it.. "You and me are going to rule the world..." "And if I don't want to?" You says softly... "I'll kill him.." He shows you Eddie floating next to you.. "Fine... but let me say goodbye.." "Fine.."