Chapter 28. Graduation..

* A couple months go by and graduation is tomorrow *

( And your stomach got much bigger..)

You stand in Eddie's kitchen cooking food... "Morning Mr. Munson.." You say smiling at Eddie's uncle.. "Good morning Y/n.. How's the baby coming along..?" " Well it's coming.." you say laughing, he laughs along.. "I still can't believe that idiot got you pregnant.." He laughs then goes to work.. "Well.." Eddie say walking out of the spare room.
( Let's pretend he has one)
"The crib is done.." He says rubbing the sweat of his forehead.. "Food done too!" You say handing him a plate of eggs and giving him a kiss..
* knock, knock *
"I'll get it!" Eddie says getting up.. " You sure I could of got it?" You laugh. " I don't want you standing on and off your feet." He says opening the door, " Hey Eddie!" Dustin, Max, Mike, and Lucas run in "Whoa.. Whoa.. Easy guys!" Steve says walking in with Robin. " Sup Munson.." Steve says "Well good morning to you too.." Eddie says smiling and closing the door... "Hey guys.." You say smiling while all the kids give you a hug.. You wave to Steve and Robin.. " You guys can help yourself to some food.." you look over to the oven and the kids are already grabbing a plate and sitting on the couch...

Steve and Robin sit at the table with you Eddie. "Well tomorrow's the big day!" Robin says with a smile. You look at Eddie and smile. "This years gone by so fast.." " 86' baby.." Eddie says holding your hand on the table.. " So how's the baby." Steve says look over to you.. " Oh he's good.." "HE?!?" Everyone says looking in shock " Omg" Eddie says in tears.. You smile.. " I'm so happy for you Y/N!" Robin says running over to hug you.

*Hours go by*

Everyone gos home and you're both exhausted. " Finally.." Eddie says pulling you in for a hug.. You both walk to sit on the bed.. You lay down and Eddie lays next to your stomach... " Hey in there big boy.. this your dad speaking... I just want to tell you how much we love you.." He talks then falls asleep, you fall asleep too. 

You both wake up and start getting ready in the bathroom.. "Today's the big day!" You say giving Eddie a kiss on the cheek.. "I know how much this means to you.." you say as you brush your hair.. " It means a lot that I have you with me.." He smiles... "Well it's time.." you say as you both finish up...

Eddie holds the front door for you and his uncle.. Max runs over with all the boys... " Wow you guys look great." Max says hugging both of you. "Thanks kid.." Eddie says. Dustin runs over and hugs Eddie almost knocking him over.. "Y-you guys aren't going to leave us right.." "Of course not.. we'll still be here.." You, Eddie, and Max get in the van, and start to head to the school..
* everyone starts getting called up on stage..*
"EDDIE MUNSON." Eddie runs on stage and gives his diploma, flips off the principal, and runs. This makes the crowd laugh. " Y/N MAYFIELD." You walk on stage and grab your diploma.. everyone cheers and you hear Eddie yell " FUCK YEAH BABE!!" You smile and walk off stage... He grabs your chin and kisses you as you both throw up your caps...

* Back at the trailer *

Everyone comes over to celebrate... " I TOLD YOU ALL! 86' BABY!!" Eddie says standing on the couch.. Everyone laughs...

*Later that night...*

"You finally did it Eddie Munson..." He grabs your hips... "Yeah yeah" he says sarcastically and goes in for a kiss.. You both kiss and go lay in bed... " Do you need anything sweetheart?" "For the hundredth time Eddie I'm fine.." " I just want to make sure the baby doesn't need anything..." He says laying his head next to your stomach and falls asleep...