Chapter four

We had went on and soon made our ways to the misty mountains. Me and Legolas were the only ones who could walk easily while everyone else stuggled as snow blew harshly in our faces.

The sound of a faint cruel voice reached my ears and I glanced up at Legolas whos ears also perked up to listen as well.

"There's a fell voice in the air." Legolas said stopping everyone. He walked further up to listen closely.

It was the voice of Saruman. And he was trying to take down the mountain! So suddenly the mountain shook roughly making us stumble.

"Saruman is trying to take down the mountain!" Legolas exclaimed.

The top of the montain was shot with a bolt of lightning and pounds of snow burst from it tumbling down towards us.

heavy piles of snow came falling down buring us. The wind was knocked out of me at the impact sending me backwards to the ground.

Everything went black and cold. I couldn't move or speak. It felt like I have been there for awhile now and I began to grow nervous. I tried my hardest to move my hands but somthing was stopping me and I began to feel sleepy.

My eyes faltered a bit to a hazy darkness and I took slow breaths until soon sleep lulled over me.

-;

"Dont die! Please..." the sound of Legolas voice spoke softly.

"I can not promise that meleth nin." I said smiling up at him sadly.

"Theres something that i never told you." I said once more choughing up blood.

"Whatever it is you can tell me after your healed!" Legolas scolded as tears fell from his eyes and onto my face.

I bit back tears and placed a hand to the side of his face and spoke gently.

"It can't wait you should know. I... i am with child."

-;

I let out a gasp as my eyes shot open and I almost jumped out of the persons arms who held me tightly against there chest.

I looked around to see the fellowship gazing at me with worry. I then looked down at the arms wrapped around my waist and blushed looking up to see Legolas and... there were tears in his eyes!

Why's he crying? He never crys, and he made it clear before that he didn't care!

"What happened?"

"When the snow buried us, everyone came up but we could not find you. And when we did you where passed out. I couldn't feel your pulse. I thought you had died!" Legolas said

he still cared.... I wanted to thank him but there was still that tension between us and so Ipushed out from his arms, watching as he frowned in sadness. I refused to look at him and longer, cause if I did it wiuld hurt to see him so sad like that. I stood up brushing off snow from my pants and walked around. My legs felt sore as I walked upon and a rocky pathway and I made note that it was now night time.

"Well now that she's awake shall we continue on?" Boromir stood up from a nearby rock he was sat on seeing as I was now awake.

I could hear Legolas scoff from behind me. "One of our members has awoken from an injury and you only care about continuing." He said

I turned to him and glared slightly. There he goes again! The whole "your a women and your weak." Thing.

"Im not injured. I am perfectly alright! Now lets move on. We have no time to waste." I said and moved passed everyone walking up the pathway ignoring the pounding feeling in my head.