Chapter 43.

Y/n POV:

After Loki and I got back from breakfast Loki told me he wanted to see something scenic.
"I know just the place" I said happily whilst running upstairs to get changed,
"Where are we going little one?" Loki asked whilst pausing out the front of my bedroom door,
"Wear your bathing suit pretty boy" I winked whilst closing my door and quickly getting changed.

As I was getting changed into a bathing suit of my own I smiled at the thought of where I was taking Loki. I have known this spot for a while now and I go there sometimes to get away from it all because it's so relaxing and peaceful. It's a lake with a small waterfall, hidden in the forest just out of town.

Once I was ready I threw on a pair of shorts and a T-shirt before walking out of my room. I found lokes waiting in the hall in a pair of black swimming bottoms and a loose white T-shirt.

"Ready to go?" I smiled up at him,
"Go where?" Loki smirked whilst walking with me back to the elevator.
"Somewhere" I giggled whilst entering the elevator and pressing on the garage floor.
"Garage?" Loki said confused,
"We will have to take one of Tony's sports cars to drive to this place" I told Loki with a smirk,
"I hate waiting in anticipation just tell me darling" Loki whined as the elevator doors opened,
"You will see soon enough" I smiled whilst exiting and walking towards one of Tony's less expensive cars.
I got in the drivers seat and Loki sat in the passenger,
"If you would tell me where we are going I would drive so you wouldn't have to" Loki teased,
"If it makes you feel any better, you can drive on the way back" I smiled at him as I started up the car and pulled out of the building.

Halfway through the car ride Lokis hand found it's way onto my thigh. Which made it a thousand times more harder to concentrate on actually driving but I had to persevere. Within 30 minutes of driving we had finally arrived.
Lokis eyes held confusion yet delight as we stood out of the car.

"We aren't they're yet" I smiled at him whilst conjoining our hands and leading him into the Forrest, following the same track I have followed many times before.
"We aren't they're yet?" Loki said whilst following me curiously,
"Okay lokes, close your eyes" I said whilst leading him to where the spot was.
"Their closed love" Loki laughed as I pulled him to stand right before the waterfall.
"What is that sound?" Loki questioned, meaning the sound of the rushing water falling,
"Open your eyes" I smiled softly as Loki opened his eyes and took in his surroundings.
"Wow..." Loki breathed.

We currently stood before the little lake where a small waterfall was falling. Sunshine was shining through the thick trees as the water glistened and the Forrest was alive with green and nature. There was a tree with a rope attached to it where I would always swing off and into the water, this place was amazing.

"How did you find this place?" Loki said in awe of his surroundings,
"I stumbled upon it whilst doing a nearby hike about a year ago" I said whilst taking in the beauty of this spectacular place.
"It's beautiful" Loki said whilst watching the waterfall,
"It can be our secret place" I said whilst walking up behind Loki and wrapping my arms around his waist and cuddling into his back.
"Our place" Loki repeated happily,
"Our place" I said whilst unwrapping my arms from around him and beginning to take my shirt off,
"My love what are you doing?" Loki asked whilst watching me undress,
"It's too nice to not swim" I laughed as I took my shorts of to reveal my full black piece suit.
"Whatever garment that is looks amazing on you my love" Loki said whilst admiring my body in the bathing suit,
"Why Thank you lokes, now are you coming in?" I laughed whilst running into the water. The water was refreshing yet shallow so I could stand.

"The things I do for you" Loki teased from where he stood on land,
"Get in here pretty boy" I called out to him whilst floating on my back. I watched as he rolled his eyes but removed his shirt by pulling it over the back of his head and off his abbs. I had to stop myself from drooling as he slowly entered the water in just his swimming trunks.
"Come here babygirl" Loki said whilst now fully in the water, Loki was tall so at the same time he wasn't fully under water but I was. I obediently swam closer to him and he wrapped his arms around my lower back. In reply, my legs automatically wrapped around his waist as the water between us seemed to evaporate.
His touch felt addicting, like I could never get enough when we were together.