Chapter 83.

Loki POV:

As I entered the dome Y/n disappeared into the Bi Frost. An unknown cry of anger and sadness left my mouth as I ran towards the Bi Frost, determined to follow her. But before I could get there the Bi frost closed and I found myself running into nothing.
"No! Fuck no, no, no, no!" I yelled in frustration but the sound of a sword being removed from the stone drew my attention.
"Hemidal! Open the Bi Frost right now!" I demanded,
"I'm sorry my prince but I've been ordered not to let you through" Hemidal apologised making me grit my teeth.
"I don't care, I'm your prince and I order you to let me through!" I yelled making Hemidal take a step back.
"Prince Loki I'm gonna need you to calm down" Hemidal spoke making me even angrier,
"No! Just open it! I need her!" I said whilst stomping towards him as his l face softened,
"Let her go prince Loki" Hemidal said softly
"I can't.." I whispered, not willing to accept defeat. Just as I hung my head in pity for myself, the sound of stomping feet was heard. I rose my head to be greeted with 10 of the royal guards, armed and ready. I knew these warriors, I fought with them earlier today and had trained with them whilst growing up.

"Prince Loki, you have to come with us" One of them nervously stated,
"No." I growled,
"Please don't make this a scene" One of the older ones said making me laugh. I did need to let my anger out.
"This is going to be fun.." I laughed angrily whilst cracking my knuckles and walking towards them. I couldn't give a fuck about Odins little tests to see if I had changed, now I was here to fuck shit up.
"We're gonna need back up" I heard one of the soldiers whisper.

I grabbed one of the warriors and threw him into four of the others, resulting in them all clambering to the ground. A grin spread across my face as I turned to punch another one. This fun little cycle went on until another 10 guards had been called to the scene. It took 12 guards to physically pin me down and the other 10 to prepare the chains. I attempted to fight them off but was unfairly out numbered. All I wanted was my y/n, my love, my life but alas she was gone. At least she's safe with the avengers, I repeatedly told myself for my own sanity. After being chained around the neck, chest, wrists and legs, they finally began escorting me back to the castle. All the warriors departed leaving two of them to walk me to my 'cell'.

As we entered the castle I heard an annoying voice screech,
"Pookie!" making me wince. Sylvie came bounding over to me with a sly smirk and an attempt to look seductive.
"I quite like seeing you in chains" She winked as the guards continued to walk me through the hallways she followed alongside.
"Now that I've gotten rid of that ugly little mortal we can be together forever!" She squealed making me stop dead in my tracks.
"What did you just say?" I said deadly calm, even the guards stopped walking and watched this interaction unfold.
"What's wrong pookie, why aren't you happy?" She blinked confused,
"Did you just say you got rid of her?" I raised an eyebrow, still keeping a calm persona.
"Oh come on Pookie, we both know I've deviled into illusions before, I've also forgotten how big you are down there?" She giggled which came out more of a snort making me grimace.
"So you're telling me that you disguised yourself as me and said those things to   Y/n?" I said in memory with a calm face.

I thought back to when y/n was saying she was hurt by the things I said, and that I used her as my temporary sex toy. I knew Sylvie must've been behind all this, especially when Y/n kept bringing her up in that fight. Even the thought of Y/n stabbed daggers through my chest. But this was time for revenge, for now I'm going to go along with this idiotic bimbo.

"Sure did Pookie!" She winked,
"I'm impressed Sylvie, and what exactly did you tell her you smart little cookie?" I said with false flirtatious persona. I grinned as she immediately fell for my scheme.
"I'm glad you asked sugar plum, well what I said was that she was your temporary sex toy and was just a pawn in your game to world domination, and I also added that you never really loved her because nobody ever could" She said like she was presenting a master piece.

It now all made sense, why mother and Eleanor where disappointed in me. And I don't blame y/n for hitting me, but I won't forgive her for leaving, she promised she would take that necklace off either. I could feel the little shell inside my leather cloaks, stabbing the side of my chest every time I moved. A small reminder of the pain I am enduring when she is gone. I can't even say her name, it hurts to much to even think of her.

"I see, and you thought of this all yourself did you?" I managed to fake a smile to seem intrigued whilst I was practically bursting with rage.
"Sure did Pookie! Why are you breathing funny?" She asked as I couldn't hide my rage any longer.
"I'm giving you 3 seconds to run" I smiled evilly my voice changing from intrigued to deep and dark. I wasn't raised to ever hit women but today I would make a minor exception.
"Huh? Baby cakes I thought you loved me?" She said in a baby voice making me cringe. I laughed a long laugh and grinned at her,
"Love you?! No I despise you." I growled, letting my happy/calm persona drop as my facial features morphed into hate and anger.
"Your 3 seconds are up Pookie" I chuckled whilst putting emphasis on the disgusting pet name.
"Pookie what are you doing?" She said as I quickly used the chains that connected my wrists together and wrapped them around her neck. I crossed my wrists which tightened the restraints to restrict her breathing making her sound a satisfying choking noise.
"Damn, I've forgotten about your choking kink daddy" She purred so I pulled the restraints harder, cutting of her oxygen. Only y/n was allowed to call me 'daddy', especially not this living waste of space.
"I'm going to make one thing clear.." I growled in her face, as the two guards attempted to pull me away,

"I love y/n, she is mine and I am hers. You are nothing. You don't even exist to me." I glared down at her,
"What?" She gargled, gasping for air making me smirk.
"I never want to see you again. And if I do see you" I cut myself off with a laugh,
"I will kill you for trying to tear y/n and I apart" I spat whilst pulling on the chains.

I could see her face turning a different shade and finally dropped the chains. The pathetic woman fell to the floor, gasping for air making me roll my eyes. The guards quickly dragged me away towards the dungeons but I kept staring at the excuse for a person on the floor. When she finally looked up after me I was already staring back at her with the most hateful glare I've ever given anybody. Before I could mouth 'I'm going to kill you' I was pulled around the corner and out of sight. I smirked in victory but it quickly faded when I remembered that   y/n was on a whole different realm, and she now hated me.

After 10 minutes of restraining and struggle, the guards hauled me into a cell in the dungeons of Asgard. One thing was for sure, Y/n is mine. Whether she wants to be or not.