Illustrated Asks (CLOSED)

Illustrated asks are finally here! 

My first follower milestone! I can't believe it. One year on Wattpad, and I have over two-hundred and fifty followers!

I can't thank each and every one of you individually, since there are just too many, but I want you to know that I appreciate and love you. Your comments make my day, and though my responses may seem to be dull, repetitive variations of 'thank you', I sincerely mean it every time. Thank you all. 

Without further ado, I present Illustrated Asks!

You will ask me a question, and I will draw the answer along with a little illustrative picture or doodle. Here is an example.

There are a set amount of allowed questions, since it takes more time than a normal Q&A

There are a set amount of allowed questions, since it takes more time than a normal Q&A. They will be organized in slots like this.

Q1 — (username • question )

There are rules, however!

Rule #1: Inappropriate questions will be completely ignored and you will not get a second try.

Rule #2: Please keep them somewhat short. This is less of a set rule, though, and more of a "that'd be nice if—"

Rule #3: I don't mind slightly more personal questions like 'what is your morning routine' or 'do you struggle with any phobias', but questions about my age, name, etc. will not be accepted. I will let you know if your question is over the line, and you may ask again.

Rule #4: One question per person. Do not ask again, you will be ignored.

Rule #5: Group accounts are not allowed, unless the person using it to ask has no personal account.

Rule #6: When all slots are filled, do not ask any more questions, and please don't fuss or whine if you didn't get a chance to ask.

That's all, and have fun! I look forward to answering. I will be posting in batches of five.

Q1 — @Leapblossom • How has Wattpad helped you in your art career? Do you find it better than Quotev? Would you do the switch again?

Q2 — @koelbird • What was your first (or oldest that you can find) art?

Q3 — @Stormy-Daze • How far are you into writing/worldbuilding Feral and your other books?

Q4 — @meadowpool20078 • What's your favorite animal, besides cats or wolves?

Q5 — @stuffshadow • Which parts of drawing/art do you find to be the hardest and easiest?

 Q6 — @—ZELDA— • What food does Twig like?

Q7 — @SilverStar2021 • What kind of drinks are you craving right now/do you like the most?

Q8 — @glacieera • What is something you want to do but haven't done yet? (An art piece, go to somewhere, a project)

Q9 — @tabbie__ • What music genres do you like the most?

Q10 — @XAshRoseX • If you could pick any superpower to have, what would it be? What would be the drawback of using it?

Q11 — @TheRedLeaderTord • How do you do your shading and shadowing for your artwork?

Q12 — @CrystalwingOC • What is a place in another country, or another country altogether, that you'd LOVE to visit, and why?

Q13 — @Dhddjxkd • How do you feel about drawing dinos?

Q14 — @ThatLastWolf • What's one thing all artists should know? Like, if you could tell any artist one thing, what would it be?

Q15 — @-stxrry_nights- • What's your life goal?