Graduation

Eddie couldn't believe it,it was finally his graduation and his boyfriend Steve couldnt be any more proud than he already is. Eddie was held back for 2 years due to failing most subjects,but with the help from his friends, he was able to pass his end of grade exam and got to graduate.

He walked across the stage and was given his diploma he slowly started shaking. He walked back to his seat,next to Robin and stimmed nervously "hey eds,its gonna be fine" she whispered to him as they were made to go outside to through their caps in the air,infront of the audience.

As they went out and made a circle,Eddie could see Steve in the crowd,on the first row. Just like he had promised Eddie. They threw their caps and Eddie ran straight to Steve. Who stood up and lifted his boy up "Oh eds im so so proud of you! you did it!" he giggled as he spun the boy around in his arms. He kissed the boy as he put him down and held him close.

Eddie was starting to get overwhelmed as everyone was going to family members that were sat near Steve. So he did what he knew best and Steve took Eddie to the top and emptiest row to calm him down. He sat down and pulled Eddie in his lap "hush love,its okay im here nothing bads going to happen" he spoke softly whilst Eddie was stimming,and very badly. He grabbed the boys hands and tried to calm him down.

Whilst he did this. Robin and Nancy came over, Nancy handed Eddie something to fiddle with and Robin gave Steve the boys diploma,they then went to  "take this Eds,its better than picking at your nails huh?" Steve spoke softly to the boy,trying to not scare him. Eddie slowly calmed down and slowly fell asleep in Steves lap. Steve giggled softly and carried Eddie back to their house and layed him on the bed.

He laid next to him and held him close,running his fingers through the boys hair and kissing his forehead softly hopinf to not wake the boy up. He held the boy even closer as he started to fall asleep. Eddie slowly woke up and felt something around his waist,he turned around and saw Steve fast asleep holding onto him. He smiled and held the boy close to him. Eddie was noticing how Steve snuggled into him and how safe Steve felt around him. It made him smile.

Steve woke up first the next day and krept out of Eddies arms and watched him grab a pillow. He held the pillow close,probably thinking it was Steve. He snapped a picture of the boy and posted it on instagram with the caption "babe i got out of bed two minutes ago @edmunson". After posting he went downstairs and made breakfast for the boy.

When it was done,he took it upstairs to the boy "Eds,wake up love" he nudged the boy as he put the tray on the bedside table. Yet the boy didnt wake, so he nudged him again and he finally woke "Hi Stevie" he spoke in his croaky morning voice and sat up. Steve handed him the breakfast and smiled "For you cutie,im glad you got to graduate"

Eddie smiled as he ate the breakfast. He had done it,he graduated after 2 years of being held back,with his boyfriend by his side helping him,Eddie was very greatful for Steve,and Steve was very greatful for Eddie,they were a match made in heaven and wouldnt have it any other way.

-R