Maybe In Heaven I Can

TW!!!!!
I will put a ☆ at the beginning and end of the tw !

Steve couldn't handle this anymore,living without Eddie felt wrong. It had been almost 2 years since he died,and yet Steve couldn't move on. He was currently in a relationship with Nancy,who didnt know Steve as well as she thought she did. He lied to everyone about how he felt then late at night he'd go to eddies grave and cry.

Now,he was driving Nancy home after their date,were all he could do was think about his dates with Eddie,even if all they did was smoke a blunt and eat take out,Steve appreciated it more than anything. "See you for the movie night with the others on friday then?" Nancy asked as they pulled up to her house "yeah,see you then Nance" he watched her get out the car and go up the path to her front door. Steve drove back to the caravan sight to go home. Ever since Eddies passing,Wayne let him stay.

He got in and ran to his room and cried into his pillow. Everything in the room reminded him of the long haired,tattooed,funny and amazing boy he dated. Even if it was for a few days,those few days meant everything to Steve. When he heard Eddie had died,his world fell apart. He lost the most important person in his life and had no idea on what to do next.

It had been days since someone heard from Steve,even Nancy was worried. He had normally called her by now. It was Monday,they last spoke Saturday. Nobody knew why it had been 2 days since he made contact with anyone. Robin knew Steve well enough to know he hated going on dates with people who arent Eddie,but would never ignore all of his friends and family.

Steve was late for work,but that didnt matter. Robin had drove from Family Video to Eddies caravan to find Steve. She entered the caravan,shut the door and started called for him. No response. She went to the room were the boy was staying and noticed a weird smell and one song on repeat, Eddie and Steves song 'thats weird,' she thought 'the tracks normally end up all scratchy'.

She entered the room and saw her best friend since they started at Scoops Ahoy,the first person she came out to,the first ever friend she actually had dead. She just sobbed. She slowly calmed down and saw the note Steve left,it read "To whoever finds this, if i couldn't be with Eddie on this planet,maybe in heaven i can.
-Steve" And everything made sense.

Ever since Eddies death hed been in a mood. It had been 2 years since the tragedy and shes never going to forget Steves reaction to the news of Eddies passing. She hid the note and called an ambulance. They got there and she explained everything that she knew. They carried Steve out in a body bag. She rung Nancy and told her what happened, she knew that Steves girlfriend was the 2nd person that needed to know.

Saturday never ended up being the movie night,it was now Steves funeral. Were 4 close people said a speech. Nancy spoke about how nice and loving he was,Robin spoke about how friendly and caring he was,Dustin spoke about how much of a big brother figure he was and Wayne spoke about how since Eddie died,Steve had fought so hard to get his name cleared,never let his nephews name be swept under the covers and how he was going to miss the boys presence.

The boy was buried right next to Eddie. His headstone read"Here lies Steve Harrington,a great friend,son,brother figure and partner to all.
July 7th 1967-March 9th 1990" Steve would never of expected his life to end like this and he never remembered his best friends birthday,or the fact that it was the day after he killed himself.

-R