Getting Along

Louisa's p.o.v

Donnie deadpanned at me before wiping at my face a bit, then he flicked whatever he got off me right back at me saying "you were crying." I felt my face heat up a bit out of embarrassment as I say "uh.. that- I just had a bad dream. That's all" "do you want to talk about it?" "I will later, I'm gonna go train" "great, I'll train with you." My eyes widen as I look up at him "ya sure you want to? It's early" "if you are, then I am too." Softly smiling I hug him saying "love you, Don Don" he hugs back saying "I love you too... don't think that means I'm going easy though."

We both chuckle before we start to make our way into the dojo "if we're doing this, it's just regular hand-to-hand combat. No weapons.. no powers" I say as we stretch "I'm good with that, you with powers is pretty unbeatable." Donnie joked, but I know why I want to practice my strength alone 'if something happens, I need to be ready.' We finally got in fighting stances while circling the other "who's calling it out?" Donnie asks. A small smirk grew as I say "whoever has the best chance of winning" "got it" "hajime!" I yell out and run towards him.

No one's p.o.v

The Kraangbots got the information that Hazel can both grow life as she can also just take ground from the Earth and move it how she wants. What they didn't know was that it affected her memories just a bit as she lays there. It took a bit for her to wake up, but when she did a bit of memories come back on where she is. "Hey, let me out! I need to get Louisa!!" She yells out as she struggles in the restraints. The Kraangbots were a bit confused on her words, but she ended up growing vines out of her palms and freed herself.

"Kraang has the thing known as proposition for the one known as Hazel Jones" a Kraangbot says to get her to stay before she ran out. Hazel looks at them confused before standing up "what.. is it?" She asks while looking at them. The Kraangbots were a bit taken back by her response, but the one that was talking first continued. "If you bring us the one known as Louisa Pulsifer we can do the thing known as help you get to the thing known as... home." Hazel's eyes widened before she softly smiles and nods once saying "okay, I got it" her eyes tear up softly.

She breathed in before running out, having an idea on how to find the lair and her cousin/best friend in any dimension.

Louisa's p.o.v

After barely beating Donnie in training we started to hang out with the rest of the guys, we're all just talking about memories of missions. "Isn't it crazy how so many people liked Shorty here?" Raph asks jokingly as he pulled me close. We laugh as he gives me a noogie, but Donnie chimed in with "I'm not - she's an amazing person." "Yeah, but for the bad guys to even fall for her?" Baxter asks as he looks at us, so I get out of Raph's arms. Nodding I say "yeah - there was Baxter, Bebop and Rocksteady.. even Dregg liked me!" Leo shivered at that.

"Ugh, don't remind me on that one! Dregg was wanting to keep you as a pet" Leo says while furrowing his eye-ridges. Donnie nods saying "that was so bad!" Mikey then says "don't forget about us, dudes. We all liked her at one point too-" "excuse you, I still love my honeybee" Donnie says before winking. I feel my tail swaying as I look the other way "wow, real smooth" Sam joked, so we all laugh at this. We kept talking about fun memories or just stupid moments we had on missions or just hanging out together.

No one's p.o.v

-a few hours later-

Hazel walked around trying to look for either one person or the other in specific - it took a bit since she doesn't know where anyone lives though. She found Casey at the park, so she ripped up her clothes a bit and starts acting like she was heavily breathing. Running towards the park she groans before falling to her hands and knees while panting. Casey noticed and ran over saying "woah, are you alright?" Hazel looks up while still panting. They were apparently in the perfect lighting as Casey got to take in her features and his face heated up a bit.

Though she just says "I...I've been outside for so long just looking for somewhere to stay, I..I had to fight these weird brain guys." Casey's eyes widened as he took in her words "how'd you fight them off, yo?!" He asks her shocked. Hazel barely stood up (great acting on her part) and stumbled forward a bit, so he had to catch her. She looks to the side saying "believe it or not.. I have powers" Casey tilts his head at that. "I was transported here by a portal... see?" Hazel adds as she makes a bit of the ground come up.

She shaped it into a sphere before shaping it to look like a star "w-want a present?.." Casey softly smiled as he accepted the star. "What's your name?" He asks, so she points at the star saying "I also left that on it too" this confused him. Casey looks at the back of the star and sees that it says Hazel on it in a bit of fancy looking letters. He smiles up at her saying "hey Hazel, I'm Casey - come with me, I can show you to someone who can help. She knows this place where there's others like you... stay calm though, yo - the people she's staying with aren't normal."

Hazel nods in understanding saying "after the night I had I wouldn't be surprised if you told me there's also more than just those aliens." Casey chuckled saying "oh, do I have some stories for you, sweetheart~" Hazel giggled as her face warmed up a bit. He starts to lead her through some alleyways to get to the closest manhole cover by the lair. 'Wow, Hazel seems pretty aight' Casey thinks to himself as they talk about random stuff. She told him a bit about her world as he just talked a bit on what's up in space and didn't question how she was so calm.

Tbc

Okay that's it, but not forever~ Now I hope I can come out of my shell to write you another chapter soon!

~Turtles4Ever