TCRI

Louisa's p.o.v

I still side smile as I say "okay... so why did you take me?" Hazel's smiling as she's having that distant look in her eyes again. 'Aw, I missed that - she always had that look whenever she was passionate about something.' "To get you away from all that!.." Hazel says happily as she still jumps a few rooftops. I open my mouth to convince her- "and to get you to the beings that know how to change us back- to get us home." That piqued my interest as I narrow my eyes at the back of her head/ponytail "which are?.." I ask concerned.

"The Kraang-" "woah, you're kidding! Hazel, they're the KRAANG!! They're never good news" I interrupt her as I struggle in the vines. Though I notice we're at TCRI and I felt everything in me freeze as I look ahead at the building. She grew out more vines from her hands as she puts it around my mouth saying "it'll be okay, trust me." I really wanted to tell her off for this one, but I couldn't get a word out as she kept walking towards TCRI.

No one's p.o.v

The gang are still trying to think on where Hazel could have taken Louisa, but that's when April finally gets to the lair. She noticed all the flowers and how the gang looks concerned/worried as they're talking over the other. "Guys?.." April asked as they kept talking/yelling at eachother on they need to work quick. Whenever Louisa's captured something bad or big ends up happening which is why they're all freaking out. April deadpans at them "uh.. guys!?" She yells out to try and get their attention again.

It didn't work as they still talked, so she furrowed her eyebrows before yelling louder "GUYS!!" Everyone stops and looks at her. She crossed her arms saying "can I get an explanation here?" Sam groans as she puts her hands to her hips. "Of course, precious O'Neil is late to the party and demands an explanation" Sam says annoyed. April glares at her saying "hey, I don't see why you're mad at me! I just wanna know what happened." Leo set his hand on Sam's shoulder saying "Louisa was right about Hazel coming here."

April's eyes widen at that as she uncrossed her arms "oh..." "and Hazel kidnapped her, April!" Mikey says sadly as he takes a step up. Donnie nods as he looks down sadly, so she just says "come on, they couldn't have gotten far. I can still try and find her presence!" The guys look at her shocked as Sam was the first to start walking. With that April starts walking out of the lair with Sam behind her, the guys followed right after. 'Don't worry, Shorty... we're comin for ya' Raph thinks as they follow April through the sewers.

Louisa's p.o.v

I kept struggling within the vines before shaking my head and freeing my mouth "Hazel, have you lost your mind?!" I yell out. She just finally walked in and the Kraangbots did their weird little wiggling of fingers as she walks in. A Kraangbot walks by her side and basically escorts her towards the elevator which made my jaw drop. 'Are they serious?.. OH SEWER APPLES SHE WAS BRAINWASHED!' I think to myself at this. I continue to struggle in the vines 'after all this time I still couldn't hurt her... wow, that's dumb.'

Softly chuckling I stop struggling and think back on what happened 'she was hurting my family- she hurt Donnie... I even jammed out with her. I always just want to protect whoever's close to me, don't I?..' I think as I hard swallow. The elevator dinged as the Kraangbot showed the way to a room and Hazel took me off her back. I don't look up at her as the Kraangbots grab me and start to unwrap me from the vines. 'Okay, think quick - this is probably the one time I can actually make a getaway since I'll be free.'

Hard swallowing I wait to get fully unwrapped and once I am I used my scream power and try to run out, but something got my ankles. Looking back I see Hazel, so I groan as I was picked up and they carried me to a chair. Basically restrained me on it, so I struggle in the chair now as I refuse to look at Hazel. "No... NO!!" I yell out as I still struggle "the one known as Louisa Pulsifer has been the thing known as captured." I glare up at the Kraangbot that said that, but I look back at Hazel and remember my powers got Raph and Casey back.

'I have a fifty-fifty shot of this working...' I think before powering up and focusing the power within my feet, it worked as they feel cold. "Louisa, what are you doing?" Hazel asks as I barely make a sphere with the ice and think on what I could do. 'Whatever I throw at her she'll deflect it, but... if she drinks it- that's how I do it, she'll trust me on that.' I kick my leg up and motion my leg forward, the sphere goes right over to Hazel and she flinched. "Hazel, we're family... please trust me when I say to just drink that" I say as I still hold my foot out.

Hazel was confused as she grabs the sphere at the perfect time since the Kraangbots restrained my feet to the chair, so I grunt. It hurt a bit as I look forward at Hazel 'that ice will help you get your memories back.' "Wait- is it glowing?!" Hazel says a bit shocked, so I open my eyes and was a bit shocked myself. 'Huh, it does still work-' "Kraang will now do the thing known as get to the thing known as... different dimension Earth." My thoughts were interrupted as it felt like my heart dropped "hold it above you, hurry!" I say scared.

Tbc

Okay that's it, but not forever~ Now I hope I can come out of my shell to write you another chapter soon!

~Turtles4Ever