Matchmaker

Louisa's p.o.v

I smile at this and we all dance "okay, is it bad I think that looked a bit hot!?" April yells out as she's fighting, so that shocked me. Both Dezzy and Sam yell out "yeah!" That made me chuckle as I jump down and went back to fighting. Though I will say this- I notice Raph looks a bit spaced out, he keeps looking a certain direction. He almost got hurt by Kraangbots every few minutes- so I look at Donnie from over my shoulder. "Don Don, I gotta go help Raph" I tell him, so he nods saying "got it, go" I smile and I run over.

A Kraangbot had a blaster aimed at him, so I used my kunai and barely deflect the shot "what's gotten into ya?!" I ask him a bit annoyed. Raph fought back-to-shell with me as he says "n-nothin, don't worry bout it" I deadpan at him. "Dude, you go more New York accent when nervous, just fess up" I say as we still fight. He got quiet though as he went back to looking in that certain direction, so I finally look over. Realization hit as I see he's looking at Dezzy, so I hum in though as the song finally ends.

"Hey, Raphie~... I know how to help, give me a second" I say and booty bump him away from being hit and barely get back onstage. I look at the four with a smile "hey, care to do me a bit of a favor?" They look at me and nod. "Yeah, what's up?" James says while nodding his head once "I feel like Love Händel from Phineas and Ferb." I ignore Carlos' comment as I say "we're playing a bit of matchmaker, my buddy is looking at a girl. Think you can help?" They look down at Raph and notice that he's looking at Dezzy.

Kendall chuckles saying "yeah, I think we got the perfect song" I smile at this and jump back down off the stage and go towards Dezzy. She's fighting the Kraangbots with the sword she also apparently stole from the mall. "What is it?- I'm kinda busy!" Dezzy says as we fight back-to-back, but I chuckle at her. Then I say "like any of the guys?" "What's it to you? You already kissed him... mY mAnS" Dezzy responded. Nervously laughing I say "sorry about that... is it Raph?" "Wait, how'd-?" "He's staring at you" I tell her.

She froze as she smiles and adjusts her glasses, so I make us switch places and I took down a Kraangbot that was about to hit her. My body's really starting to get sore now, but I motion my head over to Raph saying "I talked to the guys. They're gonna play a song for you two" she softly smiles at me saying "thanks... you're a chill person." "You too" I say back as I still fight Kraangbots, but that's when she runs over to Raph. Raph looked a bit shocked as she went over, I got the rest of the group to gather up for a second.

"Uh, why is Raph going to the new girl?!" Casey asks out, so I just say "they might have a thing for eachother, cover them and BTR." "BTR??" Leo asks confused, so Sam groans saying "that's the band, Big Time Rush." "Woo! We're on it, dudette!" Mikey says happily as we break off and start protecting the six.

No one's p.o.v

-at the lair-

Hazel gasped as her eyes went wide, Baxter jumped at the sudden sound - he was sitting in a chair in front of her, keeping guard. She looks around scared, having to remember what happened- then she groaned as she shook her head. "Where am I?" She asks while looking around, that's when her eyes landed on Baxter. He narrowed his eyes at her saying "you caused a lot of trouble, I hope you know that." Hazel started to have memories of what happened, so she gasped as her eyes tear up a bit.

Hard swallowing she says "I..I'm sorry, the mutagen- it messed with my head!" Baxter looked at her confused while tilting his head. Hazel just says "please... believe me, they need my help- I have to help them!" Kit came out for her shift. "Okay, cariño - I'm ready to switch off" Kit says before her she seen that she's awake. Her facial expression didn't change as she says "oh hey look, she's awake" Hazel nods as she struggles. "I know what I did- I wasn't in my right mind, let me go!! They might need my help" Hazel begs.

The two share a look before looking at her, so she looks down and remembers Slash was in the same way at one point. "Is there anyone else who wasn't in their right mind after being mutated?! They can back me up." Kit chuckles and says "you're not getting out of this that easily-" "actually... there is someone." Baxter's words shocked Kit, but he adds "you go get the Mutanimals, at the very least Slash." Kit was trying to see if he was kidding, but he didn't add anything else, so she nods and glares at Hazel.

"You better not try anything" she threatened before running off into the sewers, so Hazel sighs in relief since she feels like this plan will work. Baxter crossed his arms saying "you're lucky I'm backing you up, if you're lying... you're gonna get it." "I'll explain everything once your friend.. Slash?- gets here, okay?" Hazel offers which made him nod once.

Louisa's p.o.v

We try to cover for them while still trying to protect the band at the same time, but everything really is hurting as we keep going. The rest of the gang look like they're doing alright- especially April, she's using her powers or just easily fighting. Leo and Sam are working together as they watch the others back, but I could feel my body wanting to collapse. "Woo, doesn't this bring back memories, honeybee!?" Donnie asks as we're back-to-shell again. I smile at him saying "y-yeah, sure does!" I try to act like this is all just fun and everything.

Tbc

Okay that's it, but not forever~ Now I hope I can come out of my shell to write you another chapter soon!

~Turtles4Ever