My Grand Plan

No one's p.o.v

"I've always been a smart girl..." Hazel sang as she starts to slowly walk through the forest with a bit of a frown.
"Always made the grade, always got the gold star" she sang again as she made a weird face since she was making fun of herself.
"I've always been the smart girl...
But 'smart girl' only gets a girl so far"
 Hazel sang out to herself as she looks down, having a few flashbacks on being too smart and getting made fun of.
"You win at every single game" Hazel sang as she was remembering how she got great at sports to not get made fun of anymore.
"You want to live your life, they tell ya tough-
If you don't go you'll never know- if you'll ever be good enough!~-"
 Hazel sang before running through the forest to look for civilization.
"Well my grand plan.. is that I will be remembered~-" Hazel sang as she knows what she wants to do now that she can do whatever she wants.
"My grand plan.. just you wait and see~-" Hazel sang as she smiles to herself at the thought of living her own life.
"You better wise up, cause I'll rise up
Bring on any challenge!"
 She sang as she finally found civilization, she recognized the close together buildings as New York. Her jaw dropped at this along with her eyes widening and she adjusts her glasses before softly smiling.
"Cause someday soon someone will notice me...." Hazel sang before slowly walking towards the city to find somewhere to stay.
"I've always been a tough girl..." Hazel sang as more memories come back of her having to toughen up to not get pushed around.
"Always been the one not to run from a fight-
Always been a tough girl..."
 Hazel sang as she looks down a bit sadly at remembering how much she went through.
"Cause most girls never win if they're polite" Hazel sang before starting to run again through random alleyways with a smile.
"So me, I tend to stand my ground
I found I never can give in
This may not be my quest- but maybe it's mine to win!~"
 Hazel sang as she twirled around a bit out of happiness.
"My grand plan.. is that I will be remembered~-
My grand plan.. just you wait and see~-"
 Hazel sang before using her powers to get her up onto a rooftop, she smiles at being up there. Then she starts jumping rooftops, enjoying the feeling of the wind going against her face.
"You better wise up, cause I'll rise up!
Bring on any challenge!
Cause someday soon someone will notice me!-"
 Hazel sang before realizing she's by a playground and she looks down at it. There is a man and a woman with a child which made her sigh and go back to jumping rooftops.
"And your stepmom treats you like some freak!~.." Now she's looking down as she slowly goes over rooftops.
"And your dad won't give you the time of day!~..
And your mom won't trust you with your life!
So the best thing you can do is run away!~~...
Run away~..."
 Hazel sang before looking up ahead and seeing Karai going into a building, her eyes widen as she realized where she is. 'I can really do good by the guys' side! We'll take on whatever was in the last episode together.'
"But I have a plan.. and I will be remembered~
I will be great... just wait and see~"
 Hazel sang before jumping down and getting a piece of the ground to go up and above the clouds. She looks up at the stars with a smile on her face before happily throwing up her arms.
"You better wise up, cause I'll rise up!~-
Bring on any challenge!"
 Hazel sang as she still stands there with a big smile on her face, the wind blew her ponytail back a bit.
"And someday soon- I swear!
I don't know how or when!!"
 Hazel sang before pointing one finger up and getting in some type of "hero" position.
"But I promise you, I'll never be invisible again!~" Hazel sang before a few tears fall, but that didn't affect her smile.
"Someone will notice... me!~~..
I've always been a smart girl"
 Hazel finished before softly chuckling and put the ground back where she got it before walking around.

She walked around with a bit of a spring in her step, feeling so happy that she'll get to help the guys out with fighting or anything. 'Wait... Louisa and Sam, I know those names and it's not just from the show' Hazel starts to think that over. Her eyes widen as she remembered that they're her cousins, a few tears build up as she hard swallows. 'I'll find you guys, I promise.. then we can go back to how we always used to be' Hazel thinks as she walks around faster. Back in Dimension X they got a powerful Elemental reading within New York.

"Kraang thinks that Kraang has succeeded in doing the thing known as building a portal to the thing known as... Louisa Pulsifer's dimension." "Kraang also thinks that Kraang did the thing known as build the thing known as portal" the Kraang talk to eachother. With that they sent a few human looking Kraangbots to go and investigate on who it could be. A Kraangbot has a tracker in hand as they look around for the girl that just came from the other Earth. It didn't take long for them to find Hazel, but they also bumped into Hun and his gang.

Hun recognized the robot suits and wanted to run, but the Kraangbots just pulled out their blasters and got them to stop. "Kraang will leave the one known as human alone if you do the thing known as.. get hair sample." They were confused, but if it meant they could live they'd do it - with that they were pointed their target. Slowly they made their way over "well, what do we have here?" Hun asks which made Hazel look around. She couldn't see them yet, but she recognized the voice as she stood ready to try and fight.

Tbc

Okay that's it, but not forever~ Now I hope I can come out of my shell to write you another chapter soon!

~Turtles4Ever