Evil Boys

No one's p.o.v

Hazel easily walks out, knowing it would take them five to ten minutes to finally wake up - so now she's making her way through the sewers. She held the end of the vine as she held Louisa against her back like she was a sack. Breathing in she sighs after as she mumbles a bit to herself "everything will be alright. You'll both be home and Sam is... probably on their side" Hazel said as she keeps walking. She kept trying to tell herself that this is the only option out of everything, but she doesn't know how wrong she is.

Five minutes later Louisa was actually starting to wake up as she groans, she looks around to see where she is out of everything. That's when she noticed she's getting carried through the sewers by Hazel and her eyes widen.

-back at the lair-

Casey groans as he was the first to wake up since he was still up on the ramp, so he looks around before putting two and two together. He holds his breath as he cuts off the flowers and they stop producing their toxins that knocked them out. The guys and Sam start waking up one by one "ugh, anyone get the number of that bus?" Leo asks out. Sam looks around and noticed all the cut flowers "anyone else forget what happened?" She asks. Donnie shook his head saying "Hazel was here- she took Louisa!" He stressed as he starts pacing around.

Mikey barely stood up saying "where would she even take her, dudes?!" Casey was confused on what was happening entirely. "Alright, someone better tell me what's happening, yo! Who is Hazel and why was she so hot?!" Casey yelled out. Raph facepalmed as Sam just shakes her head saying "Weeza tried to warn us about her. I didn't think she'd be right!" "Wow... we really don't trust her or Mikey on serious stuff" Leo says and softly facepalms. Mikey groans saying "we have to find them!!" Casey was annoyed as he knew he still didn't get an answer.

Before he could go off on that Donnie starts to tell him what Louisa told the group the night prior to whatever just happened. "Okay, now... what do we do?" Casey asks as he tries to stay calm and not blame himself for Louisa getting taken. Raph just groans saying "shell if we know! We don't even know where she'd take her!" The group started to get worried. 'Honeybee... I'm sorry I didn't listen to you' Donnie thinks as a few tears fall and he puts his hand over his mouth.

Louisa's p.o.v

"Hazel, stop! This isn't you!!" I say as she keeps walking, she doesn't look back at me as she says "Louisa, those guys are nothing but trouble. You got to see that!" That confused me 'does she not know how great they are?.. they're so much better than my family.' "How are they trouble?!" I ask as she keeps carrying me down random tunnels of the sewers. She didn't answer me which made me add "they're my family-" "no... I'm your family" Hazel interrupted me. 'She only uses that type of tone when she's being protective' I whimper softly as my dog ears press against my head.

Hazel didn't comment on that as I just say "Hazel-"
"Those boys are always up to something... and it's bringing me to tears! Cause-
Just when you think you're home, their love just magically disappears!"
 Hazel sang out while shaking her head a bit. I raise an eyebrow at her as she keeps going- she still hasn't even looked at me this entire time.
"Thos boys are evil...
But when ya feel at home, they cause an emotional mess"
 Hazel sang, but honestly she be killing this with randomly singing and rhyming. I nod my head a bit saying "testify, Hazel! Testify!!" She chuckles as she smiles back at me, then she looks back forward.
"Those boys are evil - let me spell it out for you, girl" Hazel sang before regularly talking as I still just nod my head to her singing.
"E-V-I-L B-O-Y-S.." Hazel sang out as she kept going, honestly I'm not paying attention to where we're going as I just nod my head. I can feel my tail thumping against the vines as we go "derrrrrr- duh-ner-nerrrr!" I say as I feel like it was needed.
"They build up your spirits, just to break it all down!
Got mutants all over the city, plus you almost drowned!!"
 Hazel sang as my eyes widen and I look down at the ground. 'She is just trying to do what's best for me...'
"They took you back in time~.. all because of stupid monsters
They played with you like a toy- when you're really just a sister!"
 Hazel sang which made me smile at the rhyme she did and go back to nodding my head.
"Those boys are.. evil - their crazy blamin you has caused you kinds of distress!...
Those boys are evil - sing it with me!" Hazel sang before sounding a bit happy with saying that, so I chuckle at this.
"E-V-I-L B-O-Y-S!" We sang as I keep nodding my head, still not paying attention to where we are or where we're going really. "Duh-duh-duh-duh-duh-duh-duh-duh-duh-duh- DUHH-DUHH!~" I riff again as I finally realize what song she's singing.
"I know you think they're saints!" Hazel sang out as I notice we're on rooftops and she's jumping across them now, so I look around confused.
"But girl, I'm here to tell!
Those B-O-Y-S, they're just E-V-I-L—
Those boys are.. EVIL!!"
 Hazel sings out, I still nod my head as I try to see if I can tell where she's taking me judging off of where we are.
"They're making you get all kinds of depressed!~.. and that don't feel too good!-
Those boys are evil!" Hazel sang as she still jumps rooftops, but I don't think I can think of where she'd take me basing off of where we are.
"E-V-I-L B-O-Y-S.." Hazel sang before shaking her head and softly smiling while still jumping rooftops 'she seems a bit confident.'
"E-V-I-L B-O-Y-S! That's right those boys are.. evil~~ Little boys!~~" Hazel sang as she starts to slow her pace a bit, so I side smile.

Tbc

Okay that's it, but not forever~ Now I hope I can come out of my shell to write you another chapter soon!

~Turtles4Ever