Chapter 9

The bikini.

The next morning I wake determined not to think of what happened yesterday, I just wanted everyone to forget what that arsêhôle did, and move on.

Getting dressed in some white short-shorts, a cream fancy tank top that had a cute design all over it. I leave my hair down naturally, and put on a pair of the new shoes that Nonna got me, they were brown, strappy ones with a slight heel, and grabbed a brown lightweight jacket, and a matching bag.

Grabbing my shades that Xeres had given me, I stuff my bag with things that I'd need today, then head downstairs.

My Uncle's had promised to take me to the beach today, and I planned on making sure they kept to that promise too. It was exactly what I needed.

Entering the kitchen where I had heard everyone chatting, they all stop what they were doing, and stare at me making me uncomfortable.

Ignoring their concerned stares I grabbed some breakfast off the counter that Nonna had left out for me.

Sitting beside her and Ivan, I eat my food not paying any attention to the others.

"So Bella? How are you today?" Ivan asks me gently. "We were all wondering wether or not to continue with going to the beach, you still okay with going?"

"Don't even think about weasling your way out of taking me." I tell them all sternly. "You promised, and I want to go. Nothing will stop me today."

They all nod and go back to eating.

Nonna leans over and whispers in my ear, asking if I packed a bikini. I shake my head and she smiles mischievously at me, grabbing my bag from beside me.

I just let her have it, she'll only sneak it later anyway.

Once we're all finished, I help Nonna get washed up while the guy's go get ready.

"I've put you something to wear in the water today." She tells me happily. "It's not too revealing either, don't worry."

I just nod and smile at her softly.

Micha and Quinn are both still sat at the table talking quietly together.