Chapter 5

Antonio to the side :) x

I wake up with my head pounding again, and wince when I try to open my eyes. Groaning I turn over, and lay there feeling like I'm laying on a cloud, it's so soft.

Wait. Where the heck am I?

Sitting up quickly, my head protesting violently, I look around the unfamiliar room I'd been sleeping in.
I don't recognise it at all and start panicking. Standing up, I'm pleased and hugely relieved to note I'm still wearing my dress.

Going to the door, I open it and can hear voices down the hall, but can't recognise who's talking.

Spotting my sandals and bag beside the bed, I grab them and slip them on, ready to make a quick get a way if I have to.

Slowly making my way down the hall, I enter a large lounge and see Antonio, the bar tender, and two others I don't recognise along with Antonio.

Seeing me they all stop talking and stare at me.

"Isabella, how are you feeling cara?" Antonio asks me smiling brightly at me.

"Peachy. Why am I here?" I ask confused.

Antonio frowns at me not understanding.

"Troy called me last night, informing me you were at his bar drunk, and had fallen asleep while talking to him. I came to get you, and brought you safely here. Troy told me you didn't want to see Dante, so I thought it was best." Antonio replies and I nod.

"Thank you Antonio, and thanks Troy, for listening to me and making sure I was safe." I say to him grateful.

He nods and smiles slightly at me. The other two men I don't know are staring at me, making my nervous.

Antonio notices and smirks.

"Isabella meet two more of your Uncle's. Ivan, Xeres meet your Niece." He introduced us.

They smile widely, and come over and hug me, taking me by surprise.

"Hello Isabella, it's such a pleasure to meet you. I'm Xeres." The tall, dark haired one tells me.

"Hi. Call me Bella please?" I ask timidly.

"Bella. I'm Ivan, you look just like your Father, you even have his unusal eyes." He told me smiling.

I frown at all the mention of my father.

"I'm sorry but he's not my father. He's just the sperm donor. He doesn't want me, so I'm leaving. I won't stay where I'm not wanted. And why are you being nice to me after I called your Mother a bitćh? I thought Italian's were very family oriented?" I ask slightly annoyed.

They all burst out laughing at me, and it leaves me wanting to stomp my foot, childishly at them.

"Oh cara you really are adorable. Our mother is a bitćh, we all know it and think it, you were the only one brave enough, to actually say it to her face, and live to speak of it. You are family, wether you wish to acknowledge Dante as your Father, or not. And we Italians as you say, are extremely family oriented, and you are family now. There's no escape now Bella, we will always take care of you." Antonio says firmly.

"How old are you Bella?" Ivan asks me seriously.

"I'll be nineteen in a weeks time." I reply confused.

They all nod, and share understanding looks.

"Do you have a boyfriend back home, cara?" Xeres asks me.

I blush, and shake my head.

"No. I never had time for one with school, and then caring for my Mom at the end. I've never had one." I mumble embarrassed.