Chapter 24

Ares Giovanno ^ ^   ;) ♡☆

Going slowly downstairs I can hear everyone talking and waiting for me at the bottom. At my entrance it goes deadly silent as everyone gapes at me.

"No fûcking way!" Antonio shouts loudly making everyone; including me jump.

"I'm not changing Antonio. I'm happy in this dress so please, shut up?"

He glares at me making me flinch slightly, but I stand up to him anyway determined.

"You look beautiful, Nipote." Nonno tells me softly and kisses my cheek.

"Thank you, Nonno."

Warren comes over to me grinning and wraps his arm around me happily. "God, you look hot!" He tells me grinning.

We all go outside to the cars, and I'm surprised to see a large black limo is what we're all going I'm tonight. A group of guards follow after us in a large black van.

It takes half an hour to get there, I can feel Antonio and Ivan's heated glare on me all the way there making me annoyed.

Xeres didn't seem as concerned as the others, and just kept smirking at me amused.

Alicia looks truly lovely in a off the shoulder red dress that compliments her colouring. All the men are in tuxes and look so handsome. Even the guards wore suits.

Arriving I freak, not realising it was some kind of red carpet event, and seeing the media outside I feel nervous.

"You'll be fine." Antonio assures me taking pity on me. Probably with how pale I'd gone!

Nonno gets out first followed by his body guard, and helps Alicia out of the limo. Xeres and Ivan go next with Warren. Antonio gets out and holds his hand for me to climb out last.

I'm blinded by flashes and shouting all around me as I try to check my dress is okay. "You're fine, Bella." Antonio assures me.

We get a lot of cries asking who I am but we ignore them, Antonio soon ushers me inside away from the noise.

"Vultures, the lot of them. You did well Nipote." Nonno tells me and hugs me.

"Wow, I didn't realise it would be like that!" I tell him shocked.

"We should have warned you, tesoro." He says, sounding a tad sheepish. "Come on let's go in, I want to show off my beautiful Nipote." He tells me grinning when I blush slightly.

Antonio takes my arm again and we all enter into a massive ballroom filled with people wearing expensive clothes. Nearly everyone turns as we enter and watch us closely.

We make out way further into the room and as I stare around at everything curiously, I realise this ball is being held for Nonno, and the Salvador family, and feel sick.

"Why didn't anyone tell me?" I whisper to Antonio harshly.

He smirks at me and leans down to me. "Because it's payback for wearing that damn dress!" He tells me smugly.

"Ass."

His grin just widens making me want to hit him.

Nonno takes to the stage, and Antonio practically drags me along too. Warren looks overly amused at my predicament, and I just want to scream and escape.

"Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen, to the Annual Salvador Ball!" Nonno says proudly. "We have a special guest joining us this year. Everyone, please meet my beautiful Nipote, Isabella."