Wyatt Donnelly

"I mean isn't he so handsome"
"Whatever you say y/f/n"
"The way his hair glistens in the light, the way he stutters while answering questions I mean he's perfect"
"Your so pathetic" those were the last words that escaped your mouth before both y/f/n and y/other/f/n threw pillows and blankets on top of you.
"HEY GET ME OUT OF HERE"
"NOT UNTIL U ADMIT THAT GARY IS THE CUTEST BOY IN SCHOOL!"
"FINE FINE WHATEVER GARY'S THE CUTEST BOY AT SCHOOL!"

They finally take you out of that giant mess of pillows and blankets and start laughing. The laughing goes on for so long that y/f/n started coughing.  You guys would laugh at the stupidest things, really. Once at ur quinceñera(or sweet 16)
You guys were laughing so hard because a little kid fell while dancing with his mom.

"Y/N  Y/F/N LOOK"

Y/f/n had just received a message saying that you guys were invited to Gary and Wyatt's house party. And if you were gonna be 100% honest. You kinda had a thing for Wyatt. He was just really nice and funny and a tad bit cute but that didn't matter. All that mattered was that you got to go to the biggest house party EVER.

"OMGGGG IM SO EXCITED"
"Really? Excited over a party that's probably full of nerds"
"Sure ITLL be full of nerd but look at the bright side y/n, you'll get to see your pretty boy Wyatt"
"SHUT UP"
"NEVERRRRRR"both of your friends say in sinc.

                            Time skip🥲

   You and y/f/n we're rudely woken up by y/other/f/n surprisingly loud clock.

"Turn it offff" you said in ur tierd morning voice.

It went on for another five minutes before you unwillingly got up to turn it off. You stretched and yawned before looking into ur bag for some clothes. You were staying at y/f/n's house for the weekend because ur parents were out of town. And y/other/f/n was there because ...well she's always there.

Trust me you always come prepared with a black suit and tie (or a dress!)where ever you go. Sure it wasn't going to be a fancy party but you really wanted to wear your suit/dress. You go into y/f/n giant closet and change in there. They were already dressed and putting on makeup because they woke up earlier. What can I say? They're morning people.

"Y/n you look so weird"
"SHUT UP"
"But it's a good thing! You look nice but it's like really weird seeing u in a suit"
"I took it from my brother (or dad)'s closet. I look so hot" you said sarcastically
"Whatever you say y/n"
"Shut up!"

You guys get into your car blasting music as you drove around the town trying to find Wyatt's house. You finally get there and wow was it loud.

"Welcome in ladies"
Your friends started blushing like crazy. They had a massive crush on Gary.

"Oh and y/n Wyatt's in the kitchen incase you wanna be all creepy and stalk him"

"Shut the hell up"

Gary and you were really close. He was the first one you told about Wyatt.

You wandered into the insanely large house only to see Wyatt sitting alone on the staircase? You go into the kitchen and grab some booze from the fridge. You get two one for you and one for Wyatt. You approached the staircase and sat down one step in front of him.

"Your welcome"you said while handing him the booze
"Really for me? The beer that I paid for, for me? Thats so nice of you"
"I know it is. Im a really nice person arent I?"
"Whatever you say y/n/n"

Ironically both of you chugged the booze and crossed your legs as if you guys were wine moms.

Now Wyatt isn't really good with beer if any sort so he started getting a little too.... Drunk.

"You know you look really hot in a suit/dress"
"Uh thank I guess? Oh and so do you because manners duh"

You two started talking about nothing and everything. When you got up to go get him a water he even admitted to , loving you?
He was drunk so you shrugged it off. But he kept talking about how much he likes you so you started getting. Flustered?

"Y/n I never admired this but your the only reason I had this party"

"What?"

"It's true! All I wanted was to see my crushes face one more time before spring brake and here you are talking to me as if I'm the king of the world"

"You really are delusional when your drunk"

"I want to kiss you"

"Huh?"

And with that he kissed you? Fireworks set off in your stomach. And after that butterfly's start flying around too. You never realized how much you actually liked Wyatt but after that night you completely fell in love.

A/n ALR THIS IS MY THIRD ONE!!!!! I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE HAVING A GOOD TIME READING THIS STUFF AND THANK YOU FOR DOING IT. I WILL POST ALMOST EVERYDAY BTW SO DONT WORRY!!!