MEETING YOUR PARENTS

Kenny Wu:Your mom is his art teacher. So one day she noticed how close you two were getting so she Invited him over for dinner. The dinner went really well and your parents loved how kind he was. He was so sweet with your siblings, he washed his dishes afterwards, and he even brought your mom flowers🤭, HE BROUGHT YOUR FLOWERS TOI OF COURSE. Your parents practically begged you to have him over more often.

Charlie Conway:Charlies mom was throwing a thanksgiving party and asked for Charlie to invite you and your parents, so he did and your parents came a little earlier to help get the place set up. You were all having diner and Charlies mom took a big liking to you. She thought you were so sweet and was happy that you were part of the family. Your parents really enjoyed spending time with Charlie and his mom so every Thanksgiving they would always throw small gatherings like this(not sure if I said it but your parents liked charlie👍)

Adam Banks:You guys are neighbors and your guys's parents would always have some weird barbecue on 4th of July so your parents already knew him and his parents already knew you.

Guy Germaine:Your parents already knew about guy and knew he played hockey. They wanted to meet him but never had the time but one day they both took the day off of work to come to one of his hockey games. After the game guy came up to you and your parents to introduce himself. You parents were glad that he wasn't as bad as your old boyfriend so they congratulated him and you guys left. After that he's come to your house more often and your parents wouldn't care a single bit.

Jesse Hall: They already knew each other considering your parents and his parents are childhood friends.

Julie Gaffney:It wasn't really arranged for Julie to meet your parents but it happens at a parent teacher conference. You went with your parents because you were failing (whatever class) and you wanted to get your grades up since you're a really high achiever. You and your parents bump into Julie and decided to stop and talk. Julie was a sweetheart and your parents loved her though your dad thought she was really short for her age. But whatever.

Connie Moreau:It was your aunts wedding and your aunt specifically told you to bring Connie to meet the family. Connie always wanted to meet your parents so why not. The day of the wedding she drove you there and your mother completely fell in love with her (NOT LIKE THAT) but after that she would always want for you to bring her around because she adored how sweet she was. Your dad was also really glad that you had finally found the right person. Your aunt and uncle were also happy that you ended up bringing her and they made sure you always invited her as a plus one to any event.

Fulton Reed: After the little dance thing his mom decided to talk to your parents. They all thought you two were really cute so they signed both of  you up for dance lessons. You both quite after elementary school cause you guys thought it was boring but your parents and Fulton got along very very very well.

Dwayne Robertson:Your grandpa is Dwayne's dads friend so one day you and your parents stopped by to visit your grandpa and Dwayne and his parents were there too. Your parents recognized Dwayne because of ALL of the pictures you have of him so you guys all talked and got along amazingly well. Though Dwayne's parents weren't really happy that you didint enjoy the "cowboy life" as much as they did but were still okay with you dating him.

A/N: OMG YAY GUYS IM NOT DEAD. I HAVE AWOKEN FROM MY SLUMBER. So I have been like really inactive lately but whatever. I think since I'm on my thanksgiving break rn I'll post more than usual but yeah that's all. ALSO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1k+ READS😟😟😟 IM SO HAPPY AND SO FLAD YOU GUYS LIKE MY STORYS! I PROMISE IF YOU GUYS WANT ANY SPECIFIC CHAPTERS JUST COMMENT AND I WILL BE SURE TO MAKE THEM!!!! ANYWAYS BYEEE