SPIN THE BOTTLE-VANCE

"Out of all the people"
"Vance there was like five people"
"And it just had to land on you"
"Be thankfull it landed on someone who regularly brushes there teeth"
"You think I don't?"
"I know you don't"
"Shut the fuck up"

No clue how this argument started but it started💀 You where just waiting for the timer to be over when Vance slightly nuged you pointing at this pink fedora hat and a long pink feathered scarf.

"PLEASE PUT IT ON I FUCKING BEG YOU"
"FUCK NO, IM A MAN"
"SHIT OK WHATEVER"

You quickly grabbed the scarf and put the fedora on Vance. He struggled to try and take it off because you where forcing it on him. He finally gave up and you two started laughing your ass's off. Grabbing everything you see and trying it on.

"YOU LOOK SO STUPID"
"YOU THINK YOU DONT?"

That went on for what seemed ages but you could never get tired of it. You two ended up falling on top of each other staring into eachothers eyes for a couple seconds. You quickly got up and apologized.

"Shit Sorry , i didint mean too"
"Your good I guess?"
"I'm gonna kiss you"
"Wha-"

He gave you a long sloppy kiss but then you pulled away for a second to tell him how you really felt.

"Dude i really fucking Like you, like a lot and I don't know why cause your a fucking pinball obsessed maniac but I really do like you Vance"
"I like your weird rock obsessed ass too"

Another sloppy kiss he gave you but then this time he pulled away to say...

"Do you wanna go on a date? This Saturday seven pm meet me at the park and we can go to an actual arcade"
"I'll be there 100%"

"GIGS UP LOVE BIRDS, MY TURN BABY!"
Yelled gwenny
You walked out of the closet bopping your head to some random tune while Vance was finally quite? He talks to much it was hard to not notice.

You busy ignoring gwen the rest of the night whenever she asked you what happend between you and Vance in the closet but all you said was "nothing special" even tho it was obvious she could see threw your lies.