Brian Johnson

"Miss what about my money?"
"Go to hell"
And with that I throw a dollar into the taxi drivers face. I was so pissed. I mean first I get detention and then I get a pedophile driving me to school, worst taxi ride ever. But it wasn't all that bad. Luckily for my my best friend Brian got detention too. So I wouldn't be alone, but he never told me why he got detention. Which is weird considering he tells me everything. I start walking into the detention room when I see someone who makes me puke everyday. John Bender. He is so disgusting. That's it , today is the worst day of my whole life. I ignore him and sit down right next to Brian.

"Why are you even in detention Brian?"
"What can I say I am a very bad boy"
"Whatever you say dweeb"
"Hey! And why are you in detention?"
"Now that is none of your business"
"And why I got into detention is yours?"
"Ok ok fine I set of the fire alarm with y/f/n's lighter"
"And she didn't get in trouble?"
"I'm no snitch. That's why she didn't get in trouble!"

You took out a pencil from your bag, lay your head down on the desk and started to draw. You decide to draw a really funny looking version or Brian. It ended up looking nothing like him so you smudged it along the table making a big heart.

"Vandalism really y/n?"

You look up to see the principal looking you dead in the eye.

"Don't be such a sour puss I'll clean it when I'm done"

"No you will clean it NOW"

At this point you didint care so you spit on the table and used his tie as if it were a napkin. You weren't really rebellious but at this point it didint matter. You got good grades and that's all your parents cared about.

The principal storms of in disgust of what you just did but you shrug it off and go back to drawing.

"You are one nasty girl"

You turn around to see bender looking at you with a smirk on his face

"Does it matter?"

"Yea I mean you'll never get a girlfriend like that"

For years benders been teasing you about liking girls since your first kiss was with one. It really got in your nerves so you flip him off and ignore him for the rest of the day.

                              TIME SKIP
( the location for this for now is we're the computers are)

"Hey y/n how many boys have you kissed considering ur a (f slur)"

"Many boys. Almost half of the school begs me to give them a peck on the cheek"

"You've never kissed a single boy in your whole life have you (f slur)"

"Even if I haven't why does it matter"

"It matters cause Brian here hasn't touched a girl in his life"

"Actually I had a girlfriend in freshman year-"

"SHUT IT BRIAN IM TRYING TO PROVE A POINT HERE"

You and Claire chuckle in response

"Y/n how about you and my buddy Brian share a kiss right here right now"

You chuckle a bit and then realize he's being serious. Wtf bender. You could tell Brian was nervous  considering his cheeks where BRIGHT red. He then decided to push Brian into you making him slightly trip on the wire connecting the computers together.

"DO IT"

"Why should we?"

"Because it's obvious you have feelings for him! Unless you really are a (f slur-"

"OK OK ILL KISS HIM. ONLY IF IT MAKES YOU SHUT UP"

"Well then *he clears his throat* carry on"

"I'm so sorry about this Brian"

It was only a quick peck in the lips but you still felt butterfly's. You knew you liked him for a while but that was just an even bigger reason to like him.

"My work here is done, now it's time for me and princess Claire to kiss"

"In your dreams bender"

The rest of the thing carried in like it is in the movie but with you in it💀

A/N ALR THIS INES REALLY SLOPPY IK BUT ITS THE BEST I GOT. ALSO ITS REALLY AWKWARD WRITING ABOUT THE WHOLE ROMANCE THING BUT IM GETTING THE HANG OF IT!