HOW THEY MET YOU!!

A/n before we begin! AAHHH ok so I'm trying out some preferences and one-shots because writing imagines is kinda hard.(incase you don't know what one-shots are they're like imagines but a lot shorter) ANYWAYS LETS BEGIN!

Bruce: He was ridding his bike home after a baseball game. You were walking your dog and he decided to run loose off of his leash. He seemed to be running towards bruce and knowing your dog bites you run after him. Instead of bruce pedaling away he gets off his bike and pets your dog. "Sorry about him/her but good thing he didint bite you?" He chuckled "it's alright, I'm bruce" he pulls out his hand to shake and you say your name. What can I say you too became inseparable ever since.

Gwen: You we're walking across the street when you see two kids getting bullied. You walk towards them to see it was finney and Gwen Blake. You grabbed the biggest rock you found and hit one of the bullies in the head. You kinda stood there awkwardly just staring at the kid you just hit when suddenly you noticed gwen staring at you wide eyed"wow..."
"Oh sorry here" you stuck out your hand to help them up. You guys introduced yourself a and then you noticed gwen was in homeroom with you. You guys just kinda became best friends after.

Finney: You tutored him for history since he wasn't getting good grades. You two met up at your house and didint end up doing anything. You two watched movies and made forts the whole entire time. You ended up "tutoring" him every Friday and Wednesday ever since.

Vance:you were playing pinball and he came into the store. "What the fuck is a girl doing playing with MY Pinball machine"
"Can you shut the fuck up it'll help me focus" he looked at your Highscore and it was WAY higher than his "Vance shes probably better than you"said one of his friends "SHUT UP"
His sudden yell made you loose "FUCK YOU DUMBASS YOU MADE ME LOOSE" he once again checked your Highscore and your name was at the top of the leader board "don't ever fucking come here again bitch" and with that you came there every day after school just to annoy him. He then started waiting for you to come play pinball with him. Sure he was a little bitch but it was so fun watching him get annoyed at everyone who interfered with his game.
aah yes, true love😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Robin:You guys met at a quince (NO YOU TWO ARENT RELATED YOU WERE JUST FRIENDS WITH THE QUINCEÑERA) you were outside with your baby sister trying to calm her down when her toy fell. You hadn't noticed until robin handed it to you. "Is this yours?" "Shit yea thank you" "no problem hermosa(Beautiful)" with that he walked back inside. You saw him a couple more times before he asked you to dance. "I DONT KNOW HOW TO DANCE TO THIS SONG" you yelled cause the music was too loud "NEITHER DO I" you danced like a maniac after that. Sure both of you looked so stupid but it was 100% worth it. When you went home you found a note attached to your little sisters toy. That sneaky bitch. You called the number and you guys stayed up talking till 1:00am. You noticed him in your home room and you guys sat together every day ever since.

The grabber: he kidnapped you. It was so romantic and then after he slit your throat and kept your head in the freezer. Butterflys in your stomach ever since🥺🥺

Paperboy:HIS MOM IS YOUR MOMS BEST FRIEND OMG THEY EVEN PLANNED WHEN YOU GUYS WERE GONNA BE BORN IDK BUT YEAH AND YOU GUYS PRACTICALLY GREW UP TOGETHER

SORRY FOR FINNEY'S BEING SO SHORT BUT HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT😭😭😭