SPIN THE BOTTLE- BRUCE

"You have the smallest fucking closet ever"
You complained.

"ITS NOT EVEN MY CLOSET"

Sure it was yours but whatevs. You two were inches apart considering how small the closet is.

"Your actually really pretty close up"
"You saying I wasn't pretty from afar?"you jokingly questioned

"Shut up"
Bruce rolled his eyes

A few moments of silence later he finally spoke up

"Can I kiss you?"

"Go for it 'brucey poo'"
You bullied him with that stupid nickname for ages after you heard his ex girlfriend call him that.

"Fuck you"

Then he kissed you? You had no idea what was going on but you've liked him from so long that you didn't even think of ending the kiss.

That kiss went on for 5 minutes until he pulled away, out of breath he managed to huff these words

"I really like you and I can't tell if you like me back so I really need an answer"

"That's funny cause I like you too"

You managed a silent chuckle because this was the stupidest way to admit to someone that you liked them.

"What now? R u gonna ask me to be ur girlfriend"

You fake gagged just to get on his nerves but he chuckled at the quick movement.

"Depends."

"On?"

"Depends if you'd say yes or no."

"Well I have a lot of options, i mean I have Jason, jack, mark, Joseph, ang-"

You where then RUDLEY!! Interrupted by Bruce ONCE AGAIN.

"Yes or no?"

"Yeah yeah whatever"

You went in for a kiss again when finney opened the door revealing you too kissing eachother.

AWWW, CUTE, YUCK, GET A ROOM, and AWOOGAA were only some of the words that escaped the others mouths.

You came out flexing your accomplishment while Bruce came out slightly embarrassed. Both of you were blushing messes the whole rest of the game.