SPIN THE BOTTLE

You'r mom was on a business trip for one month so you decided to host a sleepover at your house.
You start calling everyone's home phone number.

"FINNEY, GWEN COME TO MY HOUSE FOR A SLEEPOVER AT NOON PLEASE"

"Vance get your ass to my house right now"

"BRUCE CAN U COME TO MY HOUSE IM HAVING A SLEEPOVER"

"Billy billy billy billy billy billy come to my house for a sleepover because I said so"

"Come to my fucking house or I'll kiss your uncle Robin"

And of course your charming self made everyone come to the sleepover<3

Gwen and Finney where the first to arrive since they live two blocks away.

"Wasss goood lady's"

"Shut up"finney hated it whenever you called him lady or anything feminine like that.

"Y/n! Can we play spin the bottle when the rest come?"( gwen is finneys twin so she along with everyone else is aged up)

"Sure? That was so straight forward oml"

The doorbell rings and Vance and Bruce come in. For some reason they had a pack of Dr Pepper and random candy but you didint mind so whatever.

"Hi y/n! Wow your house is big"

Your moms a lawyer so your house was pretty big"

"Why thank you Bruce"

Last but not least billy and Robin came.

"Your Late the sleepover ended"

"Bro shut up"

You and billy were really close so you two jokes like that all the time.

" CAN WE PLAY SPIN THE BOTTLE NOWWW?"

"Gwen what is it with you and these games?"

"If I don't kiss a boy before I turn 20 I will in fact die"

You chuckle but shrug it off cause you didint know if anyone else wanted to play.

"I already have a bottle so if you guys really do want to play?"

Vance always has random beer bottles with him so ofcourse him being so nice he decided to give us another reason to play.

Everyone agreed tho so you all formed a circle and played.

"Instead of kissing infront of all of us maybe we can do like seven minutes in heaven kinda?"

"Where the fuck do you get these ideas from"

Finney  wasn't the type of guy to want to kiss someone infront of everyone so duh he wanted to kiss in the closet.

After a few rounds it was finally your turn. You spin the bottle and it land on (your choice)

"Pucker up freak"

Gwen shoved you aside because your joke was so fucking stupid but you and (your choice) got up and went into the closet.

A/N IM TRYING SOMETHING NEWWW!!! HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT HUT PLEASE MAKE SURE TI GIVE SUGGESTIONS! LOVE YALL BYEEE