<Sunny Suljic> "fuck, marry, kill"ˢᵐᵘᵗ

Setting!- car ride home after a party.
P.S all names used in the Fuck marry kill game are fake!

    You were driving sunny back to your place to stay the night. You guys were like best friends, and you no the knew you liked each other but neither of you guys made a move. Tonight was gonna be different tho. Tonight you were going to finally make a move on him. But, in the mean while you guys decided to play fuck, marry, kill with eachother for the fun. You guys had played about 4 rounds up until this one.

The song which was currently playing was Poison by Brent Faiyaz. "Ok you say it now" said Sunny, laughing a bit from your previous answer. You could tell he was tired by the tone of his voice. Gosh you loved his voice, and his hair, his smile and his stupid baggy jeans. They looked hot, especially on him.

"Okkk, fuck marry kill, Kat, Junia, andddd" you went silent for a second, thinking about who else you could've chosen. "Oh! And me!" You laughed, you had just pulled into the drive way and unbuckled your seatbelt. Neither of you got out tho, you guys just sat in the car not wanting leave.

"Easy, marry Junia cause shes like almost dead already and I can basically inherit her money so we could spend it on like a city or something" you giggled at his stupid remark. You guys were still a bit tipsy from the party. "And then kill Kat, and then I'd probably fuck you" You two laughed about his dumb choices but then you felt your cheeks start to turn red. "Kat's so fine tho" you laughed. "If im being honest you're way finer, and you're totally cool too, like the way you dress and stuff" he giggled tipsily, " it totally turns me on."

"Yeah?" You asked him half jokingly.
"Yeah totally" he answered, still giggling.

It went silent for a bit until he spoke up again."Yk, If could fuck you right now i 100% would." He said, less jokingly than before.
"What's stopping you?" You laughed, trying to make it seem like you were joking.

Your face was centimeters apart from his. You could practically feel his cold breath on your warm body. He started leaning in closer to you, giving you a long and lustfull kiss. You couldn't take it anymore and moved over onto his lap, straddling him. Even sitting on Sunny he was still a good 5 inches taller than you. Your hand are cupping the sides of his cheeks while his are grabbing your hips, his thumbs rubbing circles across them. You could feel him harden under you so you start grinding on him. He whimpers into the kiss but doesn't break it js yet. He guides you hips to move faster on him. It made you wet, him taking control, it was the hottest thing he could do in that moment.

He breaks that kiss and stares at you for a bit. "Do you really want to?" he asked out of breath, making sure you were okay with it first. "Mhm" you hummed, still out of breath but wanting more. He starts to unbuckle his belt, it's the one you gave him for his birthday last year. You thought it was cute that he was still wearing it.

You pull down his pants and boxers and play with his dick for a bit. It was so fucking big, just looking at it made you wet. You moved your panties to the side since you were wearing a short, denim skirt. You moved his dick into your entrance and dropped down onto it.
"fuck" you both said, finally feeling each other after not being able to for years. You bounced on his dick making him whimper under you. He squeezed your ass with one hand and with the other he guided your hips. You had one of your hands on his shoulder and the other tugged his hair.

The windows fogged up and from the outside of the car you could see it shaking. You didn't care tho, you felt fucking great.
Your legs got tired after a while so instead you grinded on him making him moan. "Just like that, ma" he paused trying to catch his breath, "you're so fucking perfect, yeah" he paused again "just like that." You felt a knot start to form in your stomach. Your moans got louder and louder, "Fuck, Sunny, I'm so close" you whimpered. You felt your warm cum drip down onto his cock. That made him even closer to cumming. After a couple more thrusts he finally came inside of you. He pulled out just to see his seed pour out of your tight little pussy.

This was requested!! Tysm for requesting and make sure to request some more topics!! Personally I didn't like this one too much🤷‍♀️ but wtvvv!!🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️