SPIN THE BOTTLE- FINNEY

"Your really short up close, you know that?"

"You just love bullying people dont you y/n/n"

"Yeah cause it's always been my passion to torment people until they beg me to stop."

He chuckled a bit, then it got silent.

"SoYouGonnaKissMeOrrrr"

"Hmm? I couldn't hear you y/n, any louder"

"Eat shit"

You got on your tippy toes and pulled him in for a kiss. You knew you liked him and he knew he liked you so the spin the bottle thing was perfect.

He Leaned more and more closer to you by the second (if that's even possible)

The whole time you where thinking to yourself. Asking if this whole thing was a dream. And why he tasted so much like vanilla. But who cared because YOU were kissing the boy if you dreams.

You heard a knock at the closet door so you quickly pulled away and started fixing you hair and clothes. You two then walked out of the closet blushing and out of breath. Everyone was laughing at you two but you didn't care. Cause I'm the end the only thing you had to worry about is asking Finney to be your boyfriend.

A/n Sorry this one's short lmao but yea dont we all love this goofy y/n 💪💪💪 Also it is so fucking cannon that Finney has vanilla flavored toothpaste because he hates the mintyness of regular toothpaste.