Bruce Yamada

A/N @Wonyilysm requested this so here you go babe🫶

                             Bruce's P.O.V

12:30pm on a Thursday.  The day before the dance. The day I was gonna ask out my best friend since forever. Y/n. They're pretty and Smart , Funny and sarcastic. You might be thinking
"if your gonna ask out the person of your dreams, then why are you sad?"
Well the only reason I'm sad is because they have a massive crush on Vance. They tell me all about how 'nice' he is and how 'good' he is with kids. It really sucks ass to think that the person I've been crushing on for years fancy's a boy they met a month ago.

TIME SKIPPP

An hour Passes. Its lunch. I feel a hand crawl onto my shoulder. I turn around to see its y/n.

"Heyyyyy pretty boyy"

they adore nicknames.they've been calling me pretty boy for a while now. Don't tell them but I get flustered every time.

"You've been awfully quite today, are you ok Bruce?"

"Uh yea I'm fine, is it ok if I ask you a question?"

"Go ahead"

"Do you have a date for the dance tomorrow?"

"Bold of you to assume I don't"

Awkward silence filled the hallway. It took us five whole minutes until they spoke again.

"But no, no I don't have a date"

"Well then uh. Would you want to go with ,me?"

"REALLY"

I chuckle a bit before answering.

"Yes really, unless you want to go with your 'boyfriend' Vance"

"You know I never even had a crush on Vance"

"What?"

"Nope, I just said I did so you wouldn't know I actually had a crush on you, big time"

" you like me?"

"Don't know why your surprised, every girl likes you"

"I guess so huh?, uh do you still want to go to the dance with ,uh, me?"

"I'd love to dingus"

A/n IM SORRY THIS IS THE ONLY THING THAT CAME TO MY MIND WHEN YOU SAID UOU WANTED BRUCE. BUT THANK U FOR SUGGESTING😭😭😭