SPIN THE BOTTLE - ROBIN

"We have 7 minutes"
"So?"
"So unless you wanna hear me talk about Texas chainsaw massacre you should 'pucker up'"

I chuckled at Robins comment. God he was cute. Seriously, if anyone put me in a closet with Robin I'd crumble on the inside. Infact , I'm crumbling right now. We were inches apart, I could feel his cold breath on my neck. I couldn't say I hated it tho, i loved it. I loved how we were in the same room, so close that we were practically kissing. Actually, we were kissing.

Robin held my left cheek with his right hand and leaned in. He softly smashed his lips onto mine. It was like our lips were made for each other, they moved in sync and felt perfect together. I smiled into the kiss and he noticed so me smirked into the kiss to. Robin parted away from my lips to tell me how pretty I was.

"Even trapped in a closet with me you look absolutely gorgeous" Robin complimented me.

I giggled before grabbing his face in my hands and smashing my lips against his. He grabbed my waist and rubbed my sides while we kissed. My right hand still on his cheek and my left around his neck.

A couple weeks ago robin had confessed his feelings for me before he left for a short vacation in Mexico. I was to stunned to respond and when I finally found the words to respond to him with he was already gone. If I'm totally gonna be honest, he's the only reason I had this party.  He's the only one who could ever make me smile and laugh without making me anxious. I was comfortable around him, relaxed.

The timer had rung and Vance had swung open the door revealing me and robin. We break away from the kiss and laughed it off nervous because everyone had seen us.

"OH MY GOD Y/N" yelled gwen

I giggled in response still embarrassed about what had happened.you sat down on the couch and robin sat next to you shortly after. This time it wasn't awkward it was welcoming. He threw his hand over my shoulder and i put my head on his shoulder. He started rambling on about Texas chainsaw massacre and I started blushing. I loved it whenever he talked to me about his favorite things. Although I got annoyed and kissed him to shut him up. Finney saw and 'gagged' at the scene.

A/N YOU GUYS I WHAYE THIS CHAPTER SO MUCH BUT IDC I JUST NEEDED TO WRITE SKMETHING FOR RIBIN AND YEAH BUT ALSO IM KINDOF IN MY RALPH MACCHIO PHASE RN LIKE LOOK AT THAT FINE MAN🤭