<Hamzahthefantastic> "goodluck"ˢᵐᵘᵗ

Smut! So like js be aware ig💞

Y/n's POV!

    I'm in the shower with steaming hot water pouring down your back. It was early in the morning, before the sun came up actually. The windows and mirrors were foggy and so was the glass sliding door that separated your shower from the rest of the bathroom. You were listening to the playlist that you and Hamzah made together when you first met. The song that was currently playing was Ooo La La La by Teena Marie.

"Y/n! You almost done in there?", Hamzah yelled from your bedroom, "I need to be at the interview soon!"
"I still need like 20 more minutes! Sorry baby!" You replied. You knew how stressed he was about this interview because it was a very well paying job and it was something that he enjoyed.

    You tried to hurry up so that Hamzah could shower but then you heard the door open. You were still focused on hurrying up but then he got into the shower with you. We was a good couple inches taller than you, almost a foot in fact, so he covered a lot of the water from dropping down to you. It annoyed you a bit because you got cold easily but you continued to wash your hair. You then felt a cold hand wrap around your waist which made shivers go down your spine. Hamzah reached to get the body wash so that he can wash himself. Although his touch sent shivers down your spine it slightly turned you on.

"When's your interview start anyways?" you turned around to face Hamzah.
"It starts at 9 but I need to leave at around 8:40 because of the traffic"

You couldn't even pay attention to what he was saying because of his husky morning voice. It was one of the many things that you loved about him.  It made you even wetter than you were before.

"Nervous?" You asked, knowing exactly what you were gonna do to make him feel better.
"Yeah, more stressed than nervous tho" he shrugged, wrapping both hands around your waist. You put your hand around his neck near his jaw while the other layed on his chest. You gave him a short yet passionate kiss while his hands dropped from your lower back to your ass.
"I can fix that" you said slightly hushed,

    You dropped to your knees and stroked his dick, giggling excitedly. You kissed his tip and then kitty licked him from the bottom to the tip of his hardened member. You made eye contact with him and you kissed and licked his dick, he knew he was gonna be late to his interview but he didn't care at all about it anymore. He brought down his hand to grab a chunk of your hair, not breaking eye contact at all. You smiled a bit and took his tip into your mouth. He groaned at the warmth of your mouth and the swirl of your tounge around his dick. You took what you could of his dick into your mouth because of how big he was. Your hands wrapped around what was left. His head dropped back and he frowned even more.

    You started off slow and increased in speed slowly. "Fuck, princess" he muttered.  You bobbed your head back and fourth taking in more and more of his dick by the second. Still swirling your tounge around his large member he started to bob your head with his hand taking full control. He used your throat as a fuck toy and you enjoyed every second of it. The vibrations of your moans made him whimper. You loved the sound of his whimpers.
    You felt him twitch inside of you. "I'm so fucking close, princess, just like that." Your pace increased and you felt him release inside of you. It was sweet and warm, you swallowed every bit of it. As you got up he cupped your cheeks and gave you a passionate kiss, thanking you for helping him get less stressed.

    He got out of the shower and dried himself up. You continued to wash your hair, applying conditioner to it. He wrapped his towel around his waist and left to go get ready. Once you got done you changed into a cute outfit you picked to go run some errands. Hamzah came into the room to say goodbye.

"Goodluck at your interview, papi!" You told him as he embraced you in a hug.
"Thank you, princess" he said, giving you a soft goodbye kiss, "i love you".
"Love you too" you giggled as he left the room.

778words

2nd time writing smut!! Tell me how I did and please don't be a ghost reader!! I love to hear feedback, and even if you don't want to type anything make sure to like the chapter!! xoxo