<Hamzahthefantastic> "jelous"ˢᵐᵘᵗ

"What the fuck is your problem Hamzah?! All I did was talk to an old friend?" I say, furious as to why the fuck my boyfriend is acting like this at a party. 

"You know what you were doing y/n, don't fucking act stupid now" Said Hamzah, grabbing on to my arm and taking me all around the house searching for an unoccupied bedroom.

"Let go of me!" I try to escape his grip but his hands were already fully wrapped around my wrist.

At this point multiple people had turned around to look at us. Including Felix, the guy who I was talking to that somehow made Hamzah jealous. The whole time we were talking Hamzah had his jaw clenched all the way up until the point where he couldn't take it anymore. He fully stopped the conversation between me and Felix and dragged me along with him. Asshole.

"Who the fuck do you think you are flirting with other guys while we're together?" Hamzah says, quiet enough for only me to hear.

"Flirting? You're kidding right? All i was trying to do was be nice to the guy!" I yelled, this time more people turned around to look at us.

Hamzah scoffed at what I said and pulled me up the stairs into a dim room. He locked the door behind him and took off his shirt.

"You want to act like a slut you're gonna get fucking treated like one"

At this point i was so ready on the edge of some random persons bed. Hamzah came up to me and started to take off his belt. I couldn't help but stare at his slim yet muscular body. I had been staring for a while I assume because in that time Hamzah had already tooken off his pants.

He slid my panties to the side and shoved his dick inside of me. He grabbed onto the side of my face and started to kiss down my neck.

"Fuck, Hamzah" I swore under my breath. Already having trouble breathing from how fast he was going.

He stopped kissing my neck and pushed me further onto the bed. He kissed down on my lips biting on them as the make out progressed and making me whimper into the kiss. I could feel his lips curl up into a smile after the cries left my mouth. He quickened his pace, going deeper and harder than before.

The taste of my own blood filled my mouth. He broke the kiss after that, I could see my blood on his own lips.

I felt that similar feeling inside my stomach from all the previous times I had been with Hamzah. My eyes had started to water and I felt tears stream down my cheeks.

"Fuck Hamzah!" I yelled out, my voice cracking as I did. "I'm.. I'm gonna cum!" I cried out, the words couldn't leave my mouth without me stuttering over them.

"Y/n, don't you fucking cum." He groaned out.

"No.. no I can't, Hamzah please" I begged, I couldn't stop myself, the feeling in my stomach was just too much.

"Fucking wait." He yelled, wrapping his hand around my neck.

I cried, not tears of pain tho, tears of pleasure. No ones ever made me cum this hard before. My eyes went blurry and I felt his cum fill inside of me.

Hamzah planted a soft, sweet kiss on my lips right after. Caressing my face and planting even more kisses on my cheeks.

"I love you so fucking much y/n"

594words