1. I will never fall in love.

➶-͙˚ ༘✶ The clock stroke 10am as Rui, a young 16 year old boy who just woke up, got barely out of bed. Today was the first time he is going to see his therapist. He never wanted to see one at all, but his mother was forcing him to do so, since she was worried about his only and dearest son. 

As Rui sat on his bed, looking in the giant mirror he had on his wall he saw how messy he looked. His hair was going into all places and his clothes looked like he wore them for days. As he tries to smile his pain off, he couldnt. Everything felt hopeless, and it was all because of something called ''love''.  

As he slowly got up from his bed he was walking bare-foot around the floor which had all diffirent kinds of things on the floor like screws, a hammer and plans on his new robot design. He goes over to his closet and picks clean clothes that were hanging inside. He slowly grabs a pair of socks and a simple, colorful t-shirt as he puts the clothing piece on, leaving his room to be greeted by his mother,waving at him happily ''Sweetheart! I made some breakfast, your favorite, since you will be seeing your therapist for the first time.'' she said as she put a plate on the table and a fork. 

''Ah, I mean its just simple eggs, mom.'' he says as he grabs the fork and starts to eat. ''Oh, you used to tell me these were your favorite when you were younger!'' she says as the younger one groans. ''That was like 3 years ago, mom. I have other taste now.'' Rui complains as he took a sip from the water that was standing on the table. As he was eating his mom told him more about the Therapist, it makes him sick just to think about it. ''Seeing an Therapist... I dont want to.'' he mumbles to himself as his mom didnt undertand Rui. 

As he slowly finished eating he fully dressed himself and put a jacket ontop, as they both start to walk out of the apartment. Everything was wet and the air felt thick and refreshing, like in a forest. It has been raining alot recently, and the rain only got heavier and heavier throug the times. ''Can we turn back?'' Rui asks his dearing mother as the giggles a tiny bit, shaking her head after. ''This is for the best of you. I want you to be happy, darling.'' she said as Rui lets out a dissapointed sigh.

As they were walking Rui's mother took a instant turn into a dark alley, Rui following her as he was confused of why a business would be in a place like this. Walking inside, there was a black door that had graffiti on it and a big sign.

Luka's buisness

''Is this the place?'' Rui asks for confermation as the older nods, opening the heavy door as they both walk inside. Everything looked so skeptic at first, until they opened the actual door, seeing sunlight and white, clean walls with everything decorated nicely. Flowerpots were almost on every table visible and couches to sit down were there too. ''This looks nice.'' Rui says with completly no emotion. ''It really does, doesnt it? What a pretty place to be in!'' 

As they sit down for about 5 minutes, a woman opened the door, letting some other people leave a room. As two people left the room, a woman stayed inside. She had long, pink hair and normal clothing on. A simple bluse and a black skirt with heels. ''Ah hello!'' she said as Rui looked skeptic at her. ''Hi.'' he says as the mother greets her aswell. The pink haired girl took out a sheet of paper and looked at it, smiling right after. ''You must be Rui Kamishiro, I believe?'' she says as the boy nods.  ''Great! Me and your mother have already had a talk, so she doesnt have to come inside, but do you still want her to?'' she asks Rui as he was thinking to himself of what would be the best. ''I guess I can go in alone, if you guys already talked.'' 

Both nod as the pink haired woman walks inside, Ruis mother telling him some last words before she would leave for 2 hours max. ''Have a good time and if she asks something, answer truthfully okay? Thats the only way to help.'' she says as the gives his son a kiss on the forehead. ''Yeah yeah!'' he says as he pushes her away, feeling embarrassed of the other people that were around them. ''Cya, darling!'' Ruis mother said as she exited the building. Rui walked inside the room, as he than sits down on a chair, accross the other person.